MINNEAPOLIS, MN, March 11, 2013, 7:48 am -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- E-Switch announces new features for the popular PV6 anti-vandal switch. This tamper-resistant switch is used in many applications, including those accessible to the public, and those requiring a sleek design. It offers both dot and ring illumination options and is rated to IP65 standards. The new features for this PV6 series anti-vandal switch include:
2. PV6 Pilot Indicator option: This allows you to illuminate and communicate on your panel while maintaining a sleek and uncluttered panel design. The pilot indicator has the exact same housing and panel diameter as our PV6 switch, just without the switching contacts.
3. Black anodized aluminum option: This popular finish is now available in all our PV6 switches and pilot indicator options.
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 2A @ 48V DC
- Contact Resistance: 50m O Max
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 M O min
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Operating Force: 4 N
- Travel: 1.5mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, Off-(On)
- Panel Thickness: 1-10mm
- Panel Cutout: 16mm diameter
- Moisture Protection: IP67 rated
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!
About E-Switch. In 2009, E-Switch, Inc. acquired Lamb Industries and now offers one of the broadest switch lines available today. E-Switch h as been delivering innovative and quality switches to the electronics, telecom, high tech, instrumentation, industrial, appliance and consumer markets since 1979. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, their global reach extends to Europe, Asia and Latin America. Products include Rocker, Toggle, Slide, Tact, Pushbutton, Dip, Rotary, Keylock, Snap Action, Power, illuminated switches, and more. E-Switch has local reps, distributors, engineers and account managers on hand to provide specifying assistance and quick response to requests, along with a top notch sampling and cross-referencing program. E-Switch's online catalogs include complete specifications, drawings and schematics.
7153 Northland Drive N
Minneapolis, MN 55428