July 25, 2013, 7:19 am -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- People appear to be more concerned about the government monitoring them online than gathering information about them on their phone calls. For example, the news that Verizon, a mobile service provider that was exposing data to the National Security Agency (NSA), has been overshadowed by the discovery of Silicon Valley's relation to PRISM. PRISM is a collaboration between NSA, the Federal Bureau Of Intelligence (FBI) and many IT companies. This program allowed access to people's personal information for over 5 years.
With the actual extent of surveillance yet to be revealed, businesses have expressed concerns over the safety of their data. This is especially relevant to businesses that own sensitive and confidential data related to medicine or law.
Recall reviews the best techniques of protecting sensitive and private data for businesses.
How Can Companies Keep Their Documents Safe?
Data protection services can help businesses protect their documents. There are ways of protecting your data yourself:
1. Once your computer system is installed, change the default passwords.
2. Make sure to update your PC operating systems. With the most recent updates your chances of surviving an attack are increased.
3. Encrypt the financial information of your customers. Use special software which should be installed on all PCs that store such data.
4. Restrict the access of sensitive data. With special software packages you can make sure that staff members who need the data are the only ones who can only access it.
However, taking care of data protection at your office might become a resource-consuming activity. For this reason outsourcing your document and data management is recommended.
What Are The Most Secure Data Protection Solutions?
The best way of protecting your business information is with a reliable document management company. Choose a company that has an excellent track record, such as Recall.
Recall are experts when it comes to secure data protection solutions. They provide:
- Document management solutions – straightforward document storage or complex digital solutions.
- Data protection services – their storage sites are provided with state-of-the-art protection, storage and data recovery.
- Secure destruction services – documents can be securely and confidentially destroyed.
Keep Your Business Data Safe With Recall
Recall offers tailor-made solutions for your business. Each customer is provided with an individual document management, protection, storage or destruction solution. If you are concerned about the general safety of your data, do not hesitate to contact Recall.
One of the main advantages of outsourcing document storage is the freedom for your business to concentrate on its core activities. Also, your business can be certain the documents and data are protected effectively and safely.
With Recall the security of your information is top priority. Recall ensures security and protection by:
- Following strict facility and vehicle standards, as well as operational protocol and team trainings.
- Conducting security assessments and audits. Recall's own team of security experts regularly review the Global Security Standards. Also, they follow the latest advancements in science and technologies.
- Investing heavily in fire safety, Very Early Smoke Detection (VESDA) as well as fire and disaster protection and security measures. These measures surpass local and national regulations for safety.
With Recall you are in the reliable hands of experts who are serving almost 80,000 customers across the globe.
The team of experts at Recall are global leaders for document management and data protection services. With over 30 years of experience and almost 80,000 satisfied customers, Recall can help in streamlining your important documents and materials by sorting, storing, archiving, retrieving, indexing and delivering what you need with security and efficiency.
For effective and secure data protection solutions call now 0845 673 2255 or email email@example.com.