Menlo Park, CA, November 07, 2013, 9:45 am -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Menlo Park Apps LLC launched on November 4, 2013 Gluten Free for Dummies android app, available for download in the Google Play, App Store and Amazon stores.
This app would help you jumpstart your gluten-free everyday life and overcome your allergies. The app provides an overview of symptoms, causes, practical, and simple ideas for living a GF life and a library of great gluten-free recipes (250+ tasty recipes) based on Dummies world's best-selling reference brand.
The app is based on three great books:
• Living GF For Dummies, 2nd Edition by Danna Korn
• GF Baking by Dr. Jean McFadden Layton and Linda Larsen
• GF Cooking by Danna Korn and Connie Sarros
You'll get tips and advice on everything from the daily dilemmas, such as eating away from home to the emotional obstacles of limitations and restrictions. You'll get a complete list of tracking tools to help you manage symptoms, track meals, schedule exercise, and more. Plus, with hundreds of recipes for every meal (and snack) of the day, you won't run out of tasty, gluten-free options anytime soon!
List of features:
• Relevant Content based on above mentioned books
• Shopping List
• Integration with Facebook
• Search capabilities, including enhanced recipe filter such as title, favorite, and relevance.
• Tasks/Goals Tracker
• Health Tracker Weight, Medication, Fitness) on a personal Calendar
• Weight Trends.
Pricing & Availability
Gluten Free Lifestyle For Dummies is available for purchase for $2.99 on the Google Play and Amazon Store at:
- Ends -