December 20, 2013, 10:37 am -- /EPR NETWORK/ --
A home is probably the most expensive asset you will ever own. This is why the buying and selling of a home is something that needs to be done right and with the assistance of a realtor. Lake and Land is a Livingston County Real Estate agency that serves homeowners in the Livingston County area, including Howell, Pinckney and Hamburg Michigan. With the launch of its new website, it now has a focal point from which its audience can look up pertinent information in regards to the purchasing and selling of property.
For the Buyer
Most people dream of owning a home after major events, such as getting married or the birth of the first child. For first time buyers, there are some major hurdles to go through, such as figuring out your budget and going through the lengthy process of applying for a mortgage. Lake and Land is committed to providing one of the top buyer broker services available so that buyers waste as little time as possible and can quickly move into their dream home. With a Lake and Land realtor, you will receive the following services:
• Refer you to the best financial and loan service providers.
• Oversee the negotiation process between you and the seller.
• Help you find a home within your budget and location of your preference.
• Get you qualified for the best mortgage rate according to your specific credit, finance and type of home.
For the Seller
For sellers, they will need to advertise their home for sale. The Web is the best place because that is the place where most people search these days. In fact, studies have shown that the Internet is the first place where 90% of buyers look. For sellers, a Lake and Land realtor will provide the following assistance:
• Get your home listed in online real estate publications where your home can be browsed by potential buyers looking to make your home theirs.
• Provide valuation services. This may include a full inspection and recommended repairs that can increase the property's value.
• Get your home staged for an open house where potential buyers can get a tour. First impressions are everything, and buyers will be more inclined to buy if they could walk in the place and picture moving in their own furniture and raising their kids in such an environment.
• Help you apply and obtain a permit for any repairs and renovations that require consent from the city.
With Lake and Land's new website, there are a plethora of resources for both buyers and sellers. This includes a wealth of information, tips and advice to ensure that buyers get the best deal and that sellers sell their home for its maximum value. There is also data pertaining to Livingston County's locale, such as its many beautiful lakes that offers magnificent boat tours and a haven for fishing.
Buying or selling a home marks a huge transition and is also a huge financial and logistical undertaking. While the process takes time, a Realtor servicing Brighton will walk you through every step to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible.
For more information please visit http://www.lakelandmi.com/