The partnership was first introduced after FCCA approached Imani Lee with the need for Farsi language translation and interpretation services. The agency is working with a Farsi-speaking family intending to adopt a child. Although a unique situation, it highlights the need for professional and compassionate language services to facilitate the adoption process.
“We serve adoptive families and birth mothers all around San Diego and the state of California,” said Kim Knowlton, Branch Manager of FCCA’s Carlsbad office. “Since our state is so diverse, we come across various situations that require a translator or an interpreter to help us place children into loving homes. Imani Lee’s responsiveness and customer service led us to choose them.”
Imani Lee works within the realm of family formation by also acting as the language services provider for several international surrogacy law firms based in San Diego, CA including Gaston & Gaston and The Indie Law Group.
“Children are our most precious treasure on earth, and being able to help facilitate communications so they can find a loving and welcoming home is a delight for the entire Imani Lee team,” said Lee E. Martin, CEO of Imani Lee. “FCCA is doing a great service for families and children by bringing them together and helping form loving households.”
ABOUT FAMILY CONNECTIONS CHRISTIAN ADOPTIONS (FCCA)
FCCA is one of the largest private adoption agencies in the state of California. For over three decades, the agency has been helping children from around the world find forever families.
The agency got its start in two donated rooms in the back of a church with a small staff primarily of volunteers. Since those humble beginnings the agency has grown into a multi-office agency with locations from San Diego to Sacramento. FCCA has placed over 5,000 children with adoptive families.
Visit their website to learn more about their services at http://www.fcadoptions.org/.
ABOUT IMANI LEE
Imani Lee, Inc. and Imani Lee Language Services have been serving domestic and global markets for over 12 years. Since 2002, Imani Lee and its affiliate companies have been trusted by some of the world’s fastest-growing businesses, the US government, the Iraqi government and civilian entities. Imani Lee has worked with these companies and governments to develop a suite of international expansion services, language services including Big Linguistics™ and distribution solutions. Imani Lee is a leading provider of:
• Language services including translation, interpretation, transcription, training, website development, website optimization, foreign language social media outreach, foreign market search engine optimization, desktop publishing and role-playing. Imani Lee possesses in-house language experts in Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, French, Kurdish, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi, Chinese-Mandarin, Spanish, English and Urdu. In conjunction with its network of over 3,500 linguists, Imani Lee provides translation services in 150+ languages and dialects.
• Direct-to-consumer certification and notarization services
• Multilingual content and development
• Life sciences language services including multi-phase harmonization and validation
• International business localization and cultural training
• International strategic alliance and partnership consulting services
• International sales rollout and distribution of new and existing products and services
• Market entry strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) assessments
• Federal and civilian government distribution, sales, master agreement product and services inclusion and partnership services
Visit the Imani Lee website at www.ImaniLee.com to receive a quote or gain more information.
For an audio description of its services, visit the Imani Lee YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/ImaniLeeInc.
Contact-Details: Rebecca Christian