Miami Beach, Florida, October 21, 2014 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- KayakPro, official paddling ergometer supplier to the Olympics Games, has just announced SwimFast. The first swim-specific Ergometer that can truly replicate a swimmers experience in the water on dry land. SwimFast is the ultimate swim training and coaching tool for swimmers seeking accurate feedback on their stroke and for training sessions when it’s not possible to get in the pool. The highly adjustable machine accommodates every swimmer’s power, position and specific body shape and size. SwimFast maximizes the athlete’s time in the water.
SwimFast has benefits not found in any other trainer:
- Patented internal mechanics makes left and right hand resistance equal.
- An adjustable rotational bench mimics the natural body movement of swimming.
- The patented airbrake flywheel has a positive catch and zero time lag at stroke initiation for smooth action and maximum training benefit through the swimmer’s full stroke.
- Variable resistance gearing lets the swimmer set the trainer for his or her strength.
- A forehead support keeps the swimmer’s head in a natural, neutral position.
- SwimFast can be integrated with the Halo Trainer template, to establish the essential high elbow catch and vertical forearm stroke.
- The adjustable contoured bench and leg support can accommodate any body, for a comfortable, natural and precise fit.
- SwimFast is compact: it sets up and collapses in less than a minute, small enough to store upright in a closet or cupboard.
Olympic Gold medal Triathlete Canadian Simon Whitfield calls SwimFast “an essential machine to improve your swimming, whether you’re working on your stroke, your catch, high elbow entry or when you just need a solid cardio workout.”
Like KayakPro’s other award winning ergs, SwimFast lets athletes track performance, from calories burned to power generated, intervals, length of session, splits, heart rate and more through the erg’s console and connected ANT+ devices. Coming soon: KayakPro’s SwimFast iOS and Android apps, will let a swimmer set the console from any smart device, choose, program and record training sessions without getting off the bench.
Official canoe and kayak ergometer supplier to the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics, KayakPro is the world leader in innovative design and production of sport-specific ergometers for elite athletes and enthusiasts. Owned by Grayson Bourne, 67-time British National Champion, five-time British Olympian and World Champion kayaker, KayakPro manufactures a dozen different ergometers.
For More Information: Grayson Bourne, email@example.com, 914-740-5055