Warwick, RI, January 28, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Russian Hard Style Kettlebell Training will teach you the precise ways in which kettlebells should be used for developing, maximizing, and maintaining strength! The kettlebell can also be utilized as in incredible corrective exercise tool as well.
This is for anyone looking to improve his or her skills as a kettlebell instructor, avid kettlebell student or a beginner.
You will learn how to get the most out of your extreme hand-held gym:
- “Strength stretching” to take the brakes off your strength, spare your joints, and always be ready to go
- Kettlebell training safety
- Essential joint mobility exercises
- State of the art breathing techniques for strength, endurance, back safety, and stress reduction
- Tension skills for instant strength gains
- “Hip-centric” (McGill) movement, a must for strength and back health.
- “Lat-centric” shoulder mechanics which protect the shoulder while significantly increasing strength
- Single Bell techniques and progressions:
- The Deadlift—the most “functional” exercise
- Single Leg Dead Lift – A powerful drill for strengthening the feet and the ankles and injury proofing the hamstrings
- The Goblet Squat—the squat for the people
- The Swing—the “fat-burning athlete builder”
- The Get-Up—a lesson in moving strong
- The Military Press—a classic test of strength
- A number of foolproof program design tools and sample programs for a variety of training goals
No previous kettlebell experience is required.
Cost: $299 for 8 hours of instruction
Instructor: StrongFirst Level II Instructor Todd M. Cambio, CSCS will teach you the fundamental movements of kettlebell training.
When and where: March 1, 2015 9 am - 5:30 pm in Warwick, RI at Unleashed Functional Fitness or March 14, 20115 at EFX Fitness in Manchester, NH.
Upon completion of this course, you may use a $250 credit towards the 3-day SFG Level 1 Certification (you must use the credit within 90 days from this course date).
If you have any questions, please contact Todd M. Cambio at 860-287-3768
Please note this is NOT a certification. This is a one day users course, that will help you prepare for the certification. The SFG Certifications are 3 days long and have numerous strength and technique standards that must be passed. Please contact me if you would like more information on the certifications.