Vembu BDR Wins Gold Award in WindowsNetworking Analysis
Released on: March 27, 2015, 4:48 pm (EDT)
Addison, Texas, March 27, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Vembu Technologies has just earned that its backup and disaster recovery product – Vembu BDR – was rated 4.9/5 and won the windowsnetworking.com Gold award.
The product analysis and review was submitted by Nirmal Sharma, a Microsoft MVP award winner who has been a specialist in Microsoft Technologies since 1994.
WindowsNetworking.com conducts monthly polls to discover products preferred by network administrators in specific categories of third party solutions for Enterprise Networking. The awards attract many entries and the results are based entirely on votes from over 3,000 respondents.
Highlights of the Analysis:
- Disk image backup creation and restore can be done at high speeds.
- Backup and restore support for enterprise applications like SQL and Exchange with a simpler and cleaner-to-use interface.
- Simple approach to disabling backup operations for a client.
- 24X7 customer support with response times of 15 minutes (or less) by technicians with strong product knowledge.
- Easy to setup, configure and manage.
- Resource rich website with helpful online guides to support installation, backup setup and configuration.
Vembu BDR Features:
- High Speed Disk Image backups with over 27 granular recovery options.
- Instantly boot the Physical Server as a VM in the event of a disaster.
- One stop solution that works with all your OS platforms.
- Granular recovery for Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and Active Directory.
- Host level Hyper-V Server backups with application consistency.
- Free endpoint backups (laptops and desktop backups).
About Vembu Technologies:
Vembu Technologies is a leading provider of affordable software and cloud services with an array of innovative, flexible and reliable solutions for data protection, disaster recovery, file sharing and CRM.
Vembu’s flagship offering is its Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) product targeted at IT-Administrators in small and medium businesses to protect their Physical, VMware and Hyper-V environments. Vembu Cloud Services comprises of multiple offerings – OnlineBackup to protect files, email, databases and applications on servers and desktops, FileShare for syncing, sharing & collaboration and CRM for help desk, sales force automation & social inbox.
Contact-Details: Larissa Simone
Vembu Technologies Inc.