PERCo security products at MIPS 2015 exhibition in Moscow
Released on: April 28, 2015, 4:49 am
Moscow, Russia, April 28, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- In the course of exhibition that was held in Moscow on April 13-16 PERCo showcased a large number of new products. Most of them are already available for purchase, while other new products are going to be launched in the nearest future:
• speed gates and motorized gate with tempered glass panel
• turnstiles for outdoor use with automatic "anti-panic" function
• locks with power supply through the locking bolt
• PERCo-Web access control system
• electromechanical gate with swing panels of different length
• long-range reader (1 m) for vehicle entry checkpoints
• new model of card capture reader
Visitors were especially interested in ST-series speed gates with swing and sliding panels. As many specialists noted, modern elegant design and sophisticated operation algorithm along with competitive prices make these products highly remarkable at the security market.
Unique LB-series mortise locks with power supply through the locking bolt were also very popular among visitors of the exhibition. Construction of lock makes it possible to avoid adapters and door sensors, that provides an easier installation and secures aesthetically pleasing exterior of the door.
During the exhibition PERCo stand was visited by more than 850 specialists.
Contact-Details: Diana Moreva
International Sales&Marketing Director
tel.: +7 (812) 321 61 72
fax: +7 (812) 292 36 08