WTS2000 Approvals Extend Nationwide: Aqualete Industries Doubles Rental Fleet
Released on: April 30, 2015, 9:19 am
Ocean, NJ, April 30, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Aqualete Industries WTS2000 saves time and money by accelerating the water treatment process, reducing suspended solids, hydrocarbons, turbidity levels and nutrient loads in water prior to discharge.
Aqualete Industries' WTS2000 portable sediment tank is an accepted best management practice in more than a dozen states nationwide.
The WTS2000 was designed to be an affordable, accessible, and efficient solution to sediment control and pollutant reduction in water. Utilized by contractors, engineers and municipalities, it accelerates the sedimentation process while ensuring compliance with EPA regulations.
What once took contractors hours and even days, the WTS2000 can accomplish in minutes. Each WTS2000:
• Is an accessible, affordable, tow-behind accelerated sedimentation device;
• Keeps you compliant with EPA discharge regulations;
• Is able to discharge treated water back on site, into a nearby roadway or into any downstream location;
• Has a peak flow rate of 375 GPMs with gravels and 120 GPMs with heavy clays;
• Uses no chemicals or replaceable filters and is designed not to clog.
• Average reduction rates are: TSS: 87%, Turbidity: 75%, Hydrocarbons: 97%, Phosphorous: 83% and Nitrogen: 83%.
• Keeps projects on time and on schedule; saving your company time and money.
Aqualete Industries manufactures our products from our state-of-the-art facility in Ocean, NJ and ships throughout the United States. These units are an accepted best management practice in NJ, NY, PA, MD, IL, IN, MI, OH, WA, WI, and WV.
Rentals are offered daily, weekly, monthly or for long-term lease. Please visit our rental portal at WTS2000 Rentals.
Contact-Details: You can contact Michael Bavaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-695-6336