What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0. This release supports reading Microsoft Visio 2013 VSDX format. It also allows you to render VSDX diagrams to the most popular image formats and save them to PDF. Moreover reading shapes collection for each page, reading preview picture from OPC package, reading document properties collection from vsdx and creating architecture for reading masters collection from OPC package with relationship are also added in this release. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Reading support for new MS Visio 2013 VSDX format.
- Reading Document Properties collection from vsdx.
- Reading collection of pages with properties from OPC package.
- Reading Shapes collection for each page.
- Reading collection of windows from OPC package.
- Reading shape’s text from vsdx format.
- Reading additional document properties from custom part of OPC package.
- Reading Preview picture from OPC package.
- Reading PageSheet element for each master.
- Creating architecture for reading masters collection from OPC package with relationship.
- Reading Shapes collection for each master.
- Implement classes for reading Geoms sections of Shape.
- Provide reading coordinates with different types.
- Support loading properties of Fill and Line from themes for simple diagrams.
- Provide inheritance fill properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
- Add to the object model and support loading new relative coordinates RelMoveTo,RelLineTo,RelEllipticalArcTo and other.
- Provide inheritance line properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
- Provide inheritance text properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
- Provide rendering of simple VSDX diagram.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio’s services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of .Net Visio Component Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066