San Antonio, TX, 2016-May-30 — /EPR Network/ — Digital Marketing Sapiens (DMS) announces its latest innovation: The One Question Reputation App (OQRA). What makes this App so special?
The One Question Reputation App, affectionately pronounced as OKRA by the staff, is designed to help businesses to retain existing customers and get new ones through the power of positive online reviews!
How does it work? The App asks customers One Question about the services performed. Here are benefits the business owner receives:
- Listening – The business owner can listen to the Voice of the Customer and their experience in doing business with the company from every location…even if the locations are across the country.
- Advocacy – The App captures the customers’ names and phone numbers, and automatically establishes two-way communication and so that business owners can send thank you notes and other emails to Customers who give the business 4- or 5-star ratings.
- Business Growth – The App facilitates the process so customers can easily post positive reviews on Social Media or the company’s website. 80% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. Positive online reviews are the new word of mouth that grow businesses and Google ranks websites higher if they have positive reviews!
- Proactive Customer Service – If a customer is dissatisfied, a text message will alert a designated person in the company so they can take action to rectify the negative experience before the customer leaves the premise and posts a negative review online. This App diminishes the posting of negative reviews.
- Dashboard and Reports – The App features an actionable dashboard and admin panel so you will know your NPS (Net promoter Score) for each location.
This brief video explains how the App benefits a business: http://bit.ly/1QReputation
Here’s more information about the App: http://digitalmarketingsapiens.com/reputation/
Here’s how the reviews look on a website: http://www.gonzabaurgentcare.com/locations/pleasanton/
At this point, Digital Marketing Sapiens has tested the App with the Gonzaba Medical Group, the Institute for Women’s Health, CSS Commercial Storage and Smoke the Restaurant. The digital company is in the process of national distribution.
DMS is a full-service digital marketing company headquartered at the San Antonio Technology Center with offices in Dubai, India and Russia. Key clients include the The Spurs, Star Shuttle, Ancira Motors, Institute for Women Health, Gonzaba Medical Group, Gonzaba Urgent Care Centers, South Texas Spinal Clinic, Stem Cell Orthopedic Institute of South Texas, Advanced Concepts In Plastic Surgery, Zero Nose Bleeds, Smoke the Restaurant and others.