Nairobi, Kenya, 2017-Mar-08 — /EPR Network/ — The Kenya travel Packages Over the past 8 months have reported that there has been an increase of requests by single/solo and budget travelers on masai mara safari on shared basis due to the masai mara safari prices. Group bookings arranged to make masai mara travel packages and accommodation cheaper for tourists in any Kenya Safari have dominated this maasai mara safari option. Details of several safari masai mara option are available on the following links:
3 days Masai Mara Kenya Safari offer by flight from April – June 2017 to staying at the masai mara lodge keekorok
The masai mara lodge of mara serena in mara
Here are 5 Reasons to go on Safari in East Africa during the Shoulder & Low Seasons
- Save Money Kenya is not the cheapest of African regions to visit. As the traditional heartland of African wildlife safaris, the prices in Kenya are higher than in most Southern African countries. One of the reasons prices fall is because mainstream kenya travel advice is to avoid the rainy seasons and that winter game viewing is best. Also, most travelers tend to travel during the northern hemisphere summer and over Christmas and New Years.
- You can save between 20 and 40% on safaris outside of the high and peak season.
- It’s not just the Kenya safari packages that are cheaper in low season, the accommodation rates drop saving you money on pre and post tour accommodation. Activities are also offered at reduced prices, as are day trips in attractions in Nairobi Kenya.
- If you’re travelling independently in Kenya during low season you also have more leverage for bargaining and negotiating better deals too.
- Flights are also cheaper, due to lower demand! All-in-all it can make an otherwise too expensive Kenya safari affordable. We are able to enjoy the amazing moorlands, the beautiful snowcaps, mysterious oceans and seas and incredible wildlife. However, it is our responsibility to ensure that whilst we enjoy the marvels of this world we should be conscious of maintaining the conservation of these wonders.
The shoulder seasons which fall between the low and peak periods offer similar advantages to the low seasons. Falling at the start and end of the rains, the shoulder seasons are often the best time to go on safari in Kenya in terms of balancing cost, game viewing, visitor numbers and weather. The shoulder season between the long and short rains – from January to March, is actually considered by some safari veterans to be the best time to go game viewing in Kenya.
According to the popular magazine tour-expi mobile travel bookings in 2017- 2019 have greatly increased as popular bookings from Get Your Guide namely
In Mombasa Safaris to Tsavo and Shimba hills there are
It’s very important to get yellow fever certificate while entering Kenya and if possible have a prepaid VISA which saves you time at the busy Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Also Pre-book your Taxi from Nairobi Airport for your hotel transfer. https://www.viator.com/tours/Nairobi/Private-One-Way-Nairobi-Airport-Transfer/d5280-10067P1
Holidays are everybody’s ideal way to relax and see the world. As our guests get to experience the wildlife and other products we have to offer such conservation is of outmost important. We support conservation by preferring to prioritize Eco-lodges and thereafter the other camps and Budget Camps as well. The Amboseli National Park is very near Nairobi about 3 hours drive one way. At these eco-facilities you will be able to learn more about how important they are to secure the existence of the local environment and how you are directly helping the local community by choosing to stay in such an accommodation.
Nairobi City Tours https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-city-tour-lunch
Nairobi National Park Tour https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-national-park
Lake Nakuru National Park Tour https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/lake-nakuru-national-park
Full Day Nairobi Tour to National Park, Karen Blixen, Giraffe center https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/karen-blixen-giraffe-center
Elephant Orphanage Tour from Nairobi https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/elephant-orphanage-tour
Flying Packages to the Masai Mara National Park
Governors Camps https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/governors-main-camp
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kichwa-tembo-camp
Mara Interpids Club – Explorer https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/mara-intrepids-club
ABOUT US: https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/all-about-nairobi-tours
Cruzeiro Safaris Limited is a Nairobi tours and travel company based in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s mandated to provide tours and safaris to everyone willing to be enlightened about travel destinations priority being Kenya then other countries. It also provides Affordable Air tickets worldwide.
Read traveler reviews on trip advisor things to do in nairobi reviews link https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g294207-d2085077-Reviews-Cruzeiro_Safaris-Nairobi.html
Claudia Kabui, Sales and Marketing
Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya | URL: www.cruzeiro-safaris.com | Email| firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +254-722-370833 or +254-710-729021
Mumias South Road, Buru Buru Shopping Center, Visions Place