Pune, India, 2017-Jul-17 — /EPR Network/ —
Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Fluorosurfactant Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Synopsis of Fluorosurfactant Market
The Global Fluorosurfactant Market is expected to witness a significant growth of USD ~ 806.09 million by 2023 with CAGR of ~9.8 % between 2016 and 2023
Fluorosurfactants, (also fluorinated surfactants, perfluorinated alkylated substances or PFASs) are synthetic organofluorine chemical compounds that have multiple fluorine atoms. They can be polyfluorinated or fluorocarbon-based (perfluorinated). Some human-made fluorosurfactants, such as PFOS and PFOA, are persistent organic pollutants and are detected in humans and wildlife.
Fluorosurfactant has found in various applications such as inks, paints & coatings, polymers, adhesives, waxes, polishes, oilfields, electronics, and others. Increasing in demand of paint & coatings industry is likely to drive the fluorosurfactant market growth. The growing automotive, architecture, and consumer goods industries on account of developing domestic as well as commercial market particularly in Asia-Pacific and North America has boosted the global fluorosurfactant market over the forecasted period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2959
The global fluorosurfactant market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, application, end users and region.
- Based on Types Of Fluorosurfactant the market is segmented into Nonionic, Anionic, Amphoteric, and Cationic
- Based on Application Of Fluorosurfactant the market is segmented into inks, paints & coatings, polymers, adhesives, waxes, polishes, oilfields, electronics (stain repellence, fingerprint repellency, sealers).
- Based on End User the market segmented into automotive, architecture, consumer goods
- Based on Region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Study Objectives of Fluorosurfactant Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Fluorosurfactant Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fluorosurfactant-market-2959
Key players of the global fluorosurfactant market are
- 3M Advanced Materials Division (US)
- The Chemours Company. Chemours (US)
- Agc Seimi Chemical Co., Ltd (Japan)
- DIC Corporation (Japan)
- ChemGuard (US)
- DuPonT (US)
- Dynax Corporation (Japan)
- Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc. (US)
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (US)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Fluorosurfactant manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Fluorosurfactant
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2959
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.