Hong Kong, May 02, 2014 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Commodities Zone, a leading industry forum has posted its Commodity Rankings. Skadden Rothman (www.skadden-rothman.com) has received 11 first place, two second place and two third place rankings in the natural gas, electricity and environmental brokerage categories.
We are very grateful to our customers for the recognition that they have given to us once again this year. We are going to continue to work hard to earn our customers' business by sharpening our focus on service and continuing to grow our hybrid voice and electronic brokerage model, Benjamin Chandler, Managing Director of Skadden Rothman.
Skadden Rothman received the following recognition:
- Natural Gas Asian Options long term 1st
- Crude Oil Options long term 1st
- Crude Oil Futures long term 1st
- Natural Gas Physical Futures long term 1st
- Natural Gas Last-day Financial Futures short term 2nd
- Heating Oil Physical Futures long term 3rd
- Crude Oil Average Price Options long term 2nd
- Natural Gas Options long term 1st
- Light Sweet Crude Oil short term 1st
- Crude Oil Bullet Futures long term 1st
- Natural Gas Calendar Strip Options long term 1st
- European Crack Spread Futures long term 1st
- Heating Oil Financial Futures short term 1st
- Gasoline Financial Futures short term 1st
- Ethanol Futures long term 3rd
- Coal Futures long term 1st
About Skadden Rothman
Skadden Rothman operates successfully in investment management, risk management and advisory services for retail and institutional clients worldwide. Skadden Rothman offers products that span the risk spectrum to meet clients’ needs, including active, enhanced and hedging strategies across markets and asset classes. Products are offered in a variety of structures including separate accounts, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, and other pooled investment vehicles. Skadden Rothman also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of retail investors through Skadden Rothman T-Solutions®.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the firm strives to be a notable presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Sun Hung Kai Centre
30 Harbour Road