Taipei, Taiwan, October 27, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Braswell generation CPUs. The Braswell family will be Bay Trail’s successor and will fill the segment of the market. Just like last year’s Bay Trail CPUs, the new Intel 3000 Series (Braswell N3700 / N3150 / N3050 / N3000) family promises increased overall performance, but the most main focus here is the improved power efficiency and lower thermals.
Also accommodate 8th generation Intel HD Graphics will most likely bring a big leap in graphics performance over last year’s Bay Trail CPUs. Support 64 bit instruction extensions, memory support DDR3L1333/1066 MHz up to 8GB.
The N3700 is the four series in Braswell's most high-end, we also offer this CPU in Kingdy products, whether standard Fanless Panel PCs, Full IP65 Panel PCs or variety of any different form for materials' Panel PCs which are a CPU of code - named HN series : Boost up to 2.4GHz, 700MHz maximum clock when GPU. While the second one order N3150 ( IN series ) specifications almost as well as Quad core clock is slightly lower 2.08GHz, but Both are all-power 6W.
As a member of IP family, With the latest CPU, the following are product’s features such as Full IP65
Multi Panel PC Series (IP-HN Series) :
● Intel® Pentium® Braswell N3700 Quad Core CPU (CPU on board).
● 4/10-point projected capacitive or 5-wire resistive (21.5" excluded) touch screen.
● Fanless design with Performance upgrade, reduce energy consumption.
● Fully IP65 compliant 6-sided stainless steel chassis.
● Great graphic performance : Memory shared system memory up to 1.7 GB SDRAM.
● Any combination of up to 3 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485, 2 x GLAN, 4 x USB but totally no more than
4 (15", 17", 19") / 6 (21.5" & 24").
● Full size co-lay mSATA, support Half size card.
● Windows8.1, Window 10 Worktable support.
● Optional : Wifi, RFID
Kingdy's HN Series ( HN / IN / JN / KN of Braswellfamily ) - High Performance & Low Power Consumption
Moreover the N3700 will be more suitable for IPC in using the more efficacious, better devices and the CPUs making more energy-efficient & better thermals, and of course, more transistors in the same die size. We came across an engineering sample of the new Intel N3700 CPU that will most likely be the flagship of the generation processors. Furthermore, actually these are the HN Series ( Intel N3700 ) main features that the new CPUs will bring.
Contact-Details: Kingdy Technology Inc. / Jeffery / Add : No.12, Aly. 10, Ln. 136, Sec. 3, Zhongshan Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23546, Taiwan (R.O.C.) / TEL : +886-2-3234-6288 ; FAX : +886-2-3234-3199 / Skype : kdsales01 / email@example.com