TuneSleeve - Quickly and easilly add album artwork to your iTunes Library
Released on = July 6, 2007, 11:47 am
Press Release Author = Polkapps
Industry = Media
Press Release Summary = A quick and easy way to get album artwork into your iTunes library.
Press Release Body = TuneSleeve is a free utility that downloads album art from Amazon for each album in your iTunes library (or in a specific playlist). You can choose which image is the best among all the images returned, and if there is no good match you can launch a search on Google Images in you browser then drag&drop the desired image on the album in TuneSleeve.
Having complete album artwork in your iTunes library greatly enhances the experience of using iTunes and/or an iPod or iPhone:
- In iTunes, Cover Flow displays all the album art in your music collection in one easy-to-navigate interface that mimics a CD collection or jukebox selection.
- For whole albums, iTunes allows you to print the cover image with song listings. For custom mix CDs, iTunes can create a mosaic of cover art.
- Your iPod will display the album artwork while a song is playing.
- Your iPhone will display the cd cover images in CoverFlow mode.
- Works with albums, not individual songs. - Allows you to choose what image you want among all possible results found on Amazon. - Allows you to launch an external search in your browser and manually choose the artwork you want by dragging it from your browser to TuneSleeve. - Download images for your entire music library or a specific playlist. - Ability to exclude songs purchases from the iTunes Store. - Ability to exclude songs that already have artwork. - Ability to replace the existing artwork with the downloaded one, or to add the downloaded artwork to the existing one.