Arm Wrestling and Wrist and Forearm Strength Tips from the Best - Part 3
Released on: February 19, 2008, 7:15 am
Press Release Author: Bill Collins
Press Release Summary: Bill Collins 5 times World Champion shares tips about Arm Wrestling and Wrist and Forearm Strength
Press Release Body: Contd.. Break arm position: I\'ve seen 23 busted arms in this sport, and while only about 10% are freak accidents with very little explanation, the other 90% are from bad position. Never let your shoulder go in front of your arm that you are pulling with and always look at your hand that you pulling with. Never turn and look away from the hand your pulling with. 90% of the busted arms are spiral breaks. The femur gets into a torqued position and can\'t withstand the rotational loads. It happens very fast with out notice. Usually a plate or rod has to be inserted when this occurs, if this every happen pull the busted arm close to the body and keep it from moving so it won\'t damage the radial nerve Secret Strategy: Now if I told you, it wouldn\'t be a secret!!! Needless to say what works for me may not work for you. You have to create a technique that works for you. The structure of your body, length of your arm and size of hand area are key factors that come into play when strategizing effectiveness. Psychological tricks: Look and feel intimidating. Picture only one thing and that is their hand hitting the pin pad. Concentrate on the ready go and keep in mind that they have to beat you, not the other way around. Think win!!
Weight training: Get the total body work out; you\'re using every muscle in your body when armwrestling, especially your legs. To create a hard hit from the start, you\'re pushing off with your legs. Do hammer curls, wrist curls, pinching weights, pulling tendons, and bust the top and bottom of your forearms with the Gripstik. Use the Gripstik with your finger tips as it will increase your grip tremendously. Don\'t just concentrate on your arm target, the whole body. Find it here http://www.gripstik.com
Table time: You can play with your friends and family at parties, school or at work, but to become a champion, you have to have table time. Practice on a real armwrestling table, not on the picnic or kitchen table. An armwrestling table is 26\"wide, 38\" long, and 42\" from the ground to the top of the elbow pad. The elbow pad is 7\"x7\". It\'s very important to learn how to create a powerful hit from the start without coming off the elbow pad. Table time is the only true way for success as a professional armwrestler. Most professional armwrestlers will not armwrestle you on anything but an armwrestling table.
Life Long Dream: Wow, I\'ve won 5 World Championship titles and been in this sport for 25 years. My long life dream is to see this sport get into the Olympics. I may end up being be a bit too old to compete, but to see armwrestling get recognized as a professional sport, such as in the European countries, would be a dream come true. But my real life long dream comes into play with the health and success of my family. Thats why I am the World Champion and the other guy is not.
Web Site: http://
Contact Details: Bill Collins NY,NY USA firstname.lastname@example.org