Online Business TV channel offers `bounty` via leading Web 20 job board in hunt for top talent
Released on: June 4, 2008, 4:46 pm
Press Release Author: David Chandler - yourBusinessChannel
Press Release Summary: At a glance: free online business tv - high quality content - expert business advice - Web 2.0 - job boards - search - talent - JOBX - social networking - social media - online video content - innovative attraction strategies
Press Release Body: Online business TV channel yourBusinessChannel (http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com), has partnered with innovative job search site JOBX (www.jobx.co.nz), becoming the first company in New Zealand to offer a referral "bounty" via the state of the art job board. A new concept in online job boards, JOBX solves the shortcomings that hound traditional job boards by incorporating the best of Web 2.0 social media technologies so that employers and job seekers can find each other faster.
yourBusinessChannel is currently seeking a talented flash developer to deliver flash developments and contribute to the technical aspects of production of upcoming shows. And in a move to attract the best talent, the company is offering a NZ$300 bounty for anyone who recommends a friend who ultimately gets the job.
Global Syndication Manager Andre Dent said "We're an innovative technology company, so it makes sense that we use the latest Web 2.0 technology to attract the right people. Offering a great "bounty" just sweetens the deal, and we know it will help us find the right person, fast. JOBX will undoubtedly get us access to the people we need, fast."
Already attracting tens of thousands of job seekers in Australia, JOBX hit New Zealand late last month, and has quickly attracted thousands of job listings.
To find out how JOBX is changing the way that people search for jobs or employees online, visit www.jobx.co.nz. For more information on yourBusinessChannel, including partnering or to view free to air business TV shows, use these links below:
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx
* If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282
Web Site: http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx?bid=163
Contact Details: David Chandler firstname.lastname@example.org