Medelita Announces 2009 Conference Schedule
Released on: February 26, 2009, 8:26 am
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Innovative medical apparel company to exhibit at medical conferences throughout the year
San Clemente, Calif., February 25, 2009 -- Medelita™, maker of breakthrough medical apparel for female clinicians, today announced that it will be exhibiting at several medical conferences during the first half of 2009, ranging from dermatology, pharmacology, nurse practitioner, African American physicians, physician assistants to female physicians of all specialties. Medelita will be launching three new lab coats, and demonstrating the value of its innovative line of women’s medical scrubs and lab coats, including the popular Callia lab coat.
“Participating at medical conferences, as an exhibitor, allows us to dialogue directly with female clinicians and healthcare professionals,” said Lara Manchik, founder, Medelita. “The most effective display of our products’ value is through the experience of actually wearing the garments. Our attendance at the shows gives us an opportunity to educate audiences about new alternatives to unisex medical uniforms and introduce them to our performance clinician scrubs/lab coats designed specifically for women.”
Due to popular demand, Medelita will be introducing three new products and sizing options that answer the needs of real, working female practitioners: petite sizing for clinician scrub pants (sizes 00P – 14P) and tall length clinician scrub pants (sizes 0T – 16T). A new mint green scrub color with a contrast purple drawstring also will be introduced.
Medelita will offer special promotions such as free shipping and free embroidery on items purchased at the following conferences.
2009 Medelita Conference Schedule
• March 7–9 American Academy of Dermatology 67th Annual Meeting in San Francisco, Calif. (Booth #2015)
• March 19–21 National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Annual Conference in San Diego, Calif. (Booth # 624)
• March 27–29 Women's Health 2009: The 17th Annual Congress and the Annual Meeting of the AMWA in Williamsburg, Va.
• April 4–6 American Pharmacists Association 2009 Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Antonio, Texas (Booth #636)
• May 23–28 IMPACT 2009, the American Academy of Physician Assistants 37th Annual Conference in San Diego, Calif. (in the AAPA Store)
• July 26–28 National Medical Association Annual Conference & Scientific Assembly in Las Vegas, Nev. (Booth #1029)
Medelita has one purpose: to reinvent the way women of all healthcare professions present themselves at work by offering the highest quality, best fitting, and most comfortable medical apparel available, including lab coats, women’s lab coats, women’s scrubs and medical scrubs. Medelita caters to professional women who want their uniforms to embody the poise and confidence already displayed from within. For more information, visit our website at http://www.medelita.com or call (877) 987-7979.
# # #
Contact Details: Contact