Released on: November 28, 2011, 1:28 pm
Author: Agnès Cushnie
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
November 28, 2011 - London based Agnes Valentine has been invited by the leading French retailer 3 Suisses to design two exclusive swimsuits for its summer 2012 season.
3 Suisses (whose most recent collaborations include Karl Lagerfeld, Alexandre Vauthier, Jonathan Saunders and Richard Nicoll) is present in 30 countries through online sales attracting 9 million unique visitors per month, and a catalogue issued in excess of 6 million copies each season.
The two swimsuits issued from this collaboration share some classic features that make Agnes Valentine a must-have addition to discerning wardrobes. Clean lines and graphic combinations reveal a bold yet structured silhouette, for a “practical chic” look. The swimsuits come in black and bright emerald and are priced from 60 euros. They will be available from December 2011 in the 3 Suisses catalogue, and at www.3suisses.fr
About Agnes Valentine
• Agnes Valentine is a luxe contemporary swimwear label launched in fall 2009 by Agnès Cushnie, with a commitment to pushing the boundaries of swimwear.
• Her work has been featured internationally and was recently listed as one of the “Best 30 Swimsuits” by Vogue UK (June 2011).
• Agnes Valentine’s women and children ranges are currently stocked in European
retail outlets and available on the company’s website.
For more information please contact:
About 3 Suisses
• Present in more than 30 countries
• 2nd largest e-merchant in France
• 9 million unique visitors per month
• 6 million catalogues distributed each season