Albany, US, 2017-Dec-07 — /EPR Network/ — To understand the tourism destination Industry Status worldwide, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the latest Forecast report titled “South East Tourism Destination Market Report 2017” to its vast database. This report is a professional and in-depth analysis on the present state and future prospect for the global market. It provides valuable information to the industry insiders, potential entrants or investors. It includes an exhaustive enquiry with the reliability of logic and the comprehensiveness of contents.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1394117
GlobalData Destination Market Insight provides in-depth analysis of a tourist destination, in this case for the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). The countries included in this report are Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, The Philippines, Malaysia, Laos, and Myanmar.
The report uses regional and country focused analysis to explore inbound tourist markets, infrastructure and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments in the region.
The ASEAN welcomed over 110 million international arrivals in 2017. The ASEAN Tourism Strategic Plan 2016-2025 aims to create a unique and diverse tourism offering across the region, with the agreement to create a more collaborative tourism strategy. The regions tourist industry has experienced substantial growth in recent years, which has brought a number of benefits including jobs and incomes. However, there are a number of issues which need to be addressed if growth is to be sustained.
– Thailand is the ASEANs leading tourist destination, welcoming 31% of total arrivals to region in 2017. However, Myanmar is the fastest growing destination, experiencing 211% growth in arrivals between 2009 and 2017.
– A key goal of the ASEAN Tourism Strategic Plan 2016-2025 is to promote the ASEAN as a single tourist destination. By moving towards a collaborative tourist strategy, the region will benefit from arrivals being less concentrated in a few countries and therefore growth in the future can be more easily sustained. However, there currently remain a number of barriers which make moving towards a more singular market difficult.
– International tourists most commonly travel to the region for leisure purposes. For example, leisure trips comprised over 80% of international arrivals to Thailand in 2017.
Reasons to buy
– This report provides clear and detailed insight into new developments in a fast growing tourist destination.
– The report uses data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, and hotel developments.
– The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/tourism-destination-market-insights-association-of-south-east-asian-nations-asean-regional-snapshot-country-focused-analysis-risks-and-opportunities-report.html
Table of Content:
Table of Contents
Map of ASEAN nations
Key trends and new developments
Market risks and opportunities
Terminology and definitions
About the author
Enquire About This Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1394117
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of retail market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/