Albany, US, 2017-Dec-07 — /EPR Network/ — To understand the UK town Industry Status worldwide, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the latest Forecast report titled “UK Town Centres Market Report 2017” to its vast database. This report is a professional and in-depth analysis on the present state and future prospect for the global market. It provides valuable information to the industry insiders, potential entrants or investors. It includes an exhaustive enquiry with the reliability of logic and the comprehensiveness of contents.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1394119
“UK Town Centres 2017-2022”, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market and sectors (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, key trends and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market (over-spaced key retailers closing stores, rising operating costs threatening profitability, shifting retail mixes in town centres, closure and digitisation of services in town centres), strategies for success, sector sizes and forecasts, town centre case studies, retailer market shares and future outlook as well as consumer data.
Although physical share of retail spend is declining, stores remain an essential part of retail and town centres as the largest contributing channel to retail spend, is forecast to grow by 4.9% over the next five years. Food & grocery, the largest sector in terms of expenditure in town centres, will be the driving force behind this market growth, with shoppers continuing to carry out top-up shops in convenient town centre locations. Subsequently, food & grocery will account for more than 40% of town centre sales by 2022. Tesco and Sainsburys will remain the market leaders in 2017, growing share driven by high inflation in the sector and the growth of convenience in food & grocery.
– Though the town centres channel is forecast to grow by 4.9% over the next five years, the rate of growth will be lower than growth in total physical retail, as spend in retail parks and supermalls continues to rise at a faster pace.
– As shoppers choose to shop at more appealing physical locations such as supermalls and the online channel continues to satisfy shoppers rising expectations for product choice, experience and convenience, non-food spend will continue to decline in town centres with clothing & footwear share of the channel forecast to fall by 2.8 percentage points by 2022.
– Food & grocery and health & beauty will experience the fastest growth in town centres, growing by 19.9% and 16.6% respectively, with the former being driven by growth in convenience and rising inflation, and the latter being driven by the overall growth in the health & beauty sector – it is set to be the fastest-growing retail sector out to 2022.
Reasons to buy
– Utilise our market sizing and forecasts for the key sectors in the town centres market to understand the impact of the growth of food & grocery in town centres and decline of non-food sales out to 2022.
– Understand the opportunities in the town centres channel through our analysis of key issues in the market as well as the drivers which are aiding growth, such as landlords provision of lower or zero rents to avoid unoccupied units and growth in the number of independent stores and services creating diversity in town centres and helping to drive footfall.
– Identify which retailers are growing their presence in town centres and what they are doing to drive share in order to identify what this means for your brand and how you will be impacted.
– Use our consumer data to understand who is shopping in town centres, and those who shop frequently in the channel as well as the town centres shopper journey including sector profiles, use of leisure facilities and multichannel shopping habits.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/uk-town-centres-2017-2022-report.html
Table of Content:
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
Who people shop with
How and why people shop
Enquire About This Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1394119
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of chemical market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/