Albany, US, 2017-Dec-08 — /EPR Network/ —To Understand the metals Industry Status worldwide, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the recent Forecast report titled “Coal Mining in Canada to 2021 – Exports Set to Increase Supported by rising Demand from Asian Countries”, to its vast database. This study offers data about the prime regions operating in the metals sector, along with their production, consumption, revenue and market share details. Further, the intelligent report also anticipates that the market would grow at a constructive CAGR until 2022.
Click here for Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1394068
“Coal Mining in Canada to 2021 – Exports Set to Increase Supported by rising Demand from Asian Countries”, report covers comprehensive information on Canadas coal mining industry, coal reserves, the historical and forecast data on coal production, by type, and by grade. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, exports, and exports by country. Detailed analysis of the Canadian mining industrys regulatory structure, factors affecting the demand for coal, competitive landscape, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain is provided.
– Summary of the country mining industry across various parameters – reserves, production, consumption, exports, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
– Coal production, consumption and exports numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
– Coal production by type and grade, consumption and exports.
– Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry.
– Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development coal projects.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an understanding of Canadas coal mining industry.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Obtain the province-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
– Identify key operating companies and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 4
2. Coal Mining in Canada to 2021 5
2.1. Key Highlights 5
3. Coal Mining in Canada: Reserves, Production, Consumption, and Trade 6
3.1. Reserves by Geographical Region, Grade, and Proximate Analysis 6
3.1.1. British Columbia 6
3.1.2. Alberta 6
3.1.3. Proximate analysis 7
3.2. Historical and Forecast Production 8
3.2.1. Production by grade – bituminous and lignite 8
3.2.2. Production by type – Non-coking and coking 10
3.3. Active Mines 13
3.4. Exploration Projects 14
3.5. Development Projects 15
3.6. Consumption vs. Exports 17
3.6.1. Consumption by type – Non-coking and coking 19
3.6.2. Exports by country 21
3.7. Factors Influencing Demand for Canadian Coal 22
4. Coal Mining in Canada: Major Coal Producers 23
4.1. Teck Resources Ltd 23
4.2. Westmoreland Coal Company (WCC) 25
4.3. TransAlta Corporation 26
5. Coal Mining in Canada: Fiscal Regime 27
5.1. Canadas Mining Fiscal Regime: Governing Bodies 27
5.1.1. Alberta 27
5.1.2. British Colombia 28
5.1.3. Nova Scotia 28
5.1.4. Ontario 28
5.1.5. Quebec 29
5.1.6. Newfoundland and Labrador 29
5.1.7. New Brunswick 29
5.1.8. Saskatchewan 29
5.1.9. Manitoba 30
5.1.10. Yukon 30
5.1.11. Northwest Territories and Nunavut 30
5.2. Canadas Mining Fiscal Regime: Laws and Regulations 31
5.2.1. Alberta 31
5.2.2. British Colombia 31
5.2.3. Nova Scotia 31
5.2.4. Ontario 31
5.2.5. Quebec 32
Enquire about this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1394068
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of metals market reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,