New Delhi, 2018-Jan-12 — /EPR Network/ — The fourth edition of International Real Estate Expo (IREX) will be held from 17th to 18th November 2018 at the Ashok Hotel, New Delhi. The first three editions of the show have been very successful with participation of leading developers from 20+ countries that drew visitors from all over India.
IREX is an annual show that presents investment avenues for high net worth and wealthy individuals who intend to invest in international real estate and premium luxury properties. IREX 2018 will have participation of leading international real estate developers and marketing companies and is expected to draw more than 3000 visitors.
IREX will present investment opportunities in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel & Leisure sectors. Leading international companies involved in community and master development, residential & commercial complexes and hospitality groups will be exhibiting their latest projects. Real Estate Investment opportunities in US, Canada, UK, Europe, UAE, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Thailand, Mauritius, Australia and New Zealand will be showcased at the show.
Some of the major participants in the past were Berkeley Group and Ballymore, UK; Royal Atlantis, Damac, Al Marjan Island and Sobha Hartland, UAE; American Life, Lennar and Lightstone, USA; Central Equity, Goldbank and Silver Properties, Australia; R&F Properties, Malaysia & Australia; Aristo Developers, Giovani, Dominica, Prospecta Development, Cyprus; Ayala Land and SMDC, Philippines; Haute Property, Malaysia; Siamese Asset and Angel Real Estate, Thailand; Dusit Thani, Sri Lanka; Board Of Investment, Mauritius; etc.
Indian residents are increasingly looking for good realty investment opportunities abroad. Due to the downturn in the Indian real estate market, investors are exploring new avenues to invest. As per the recent wealth report of a reputed London based firm Knight Frank, India’s high net worth individuals are heavily investing in real estate in other countries; and their numbers have grown 290% in the last 10 years. Almost 50% of all India’s UHNWI & HNI have foreign real estate in their portfolios, which is highest in the world.
Indian residents are investing in international properties for capital appreciation, as a second home, rental earnings, student accommodation, retirement home or for residency/citizenship. Several international developers offer easy payment plans with low booking amounts as interest rates abroad are considerably lower than the rates prevailing in the Indian market which makes these deals more attractive. The stability of the Indian Rupee and relaxation of RBI rules that permit Indian residents to invest overseas have further created an investment climate favorable for international real estate.
Australia, UAE, UK & US are the preferred destinations for Indian property buyers, according to property analysts. The US, UK and UAE are closest to the hearts of most Indians intending to acquire property abroad. Some of the countries offer Citizenship through Investment. This makes these investments more attractive as one can get citizenship/residency in European Union or US on investing a fixed amount in real estate.
Through this show, the Indian investors will be able to identify real estate investment opportunities and gain knowledge to make informed investment decisions. Coinciding with the event, an ‘IREX Investment Forum’ is being organized that will focus on various issues of real estate investment abroad. Real Estate Experts will be presenting and analyzing potential investment options and prospects. Project presentations will also form part of this informative forum where investors can gain insight to take informed investment decisions.
IREX will also host a seminar on ‘Citizenship through Investment’ where some of the participating companies from Cyprus and US will present opportunities of procuring residency permits and citizenship in these countries through property investment. Indians top the list of people seeking foreign citizenship. More than 130,000 people applied in 2015.
Another coinciding event of the show is ‘IREX Business Connect’ that brings Indian property brokers in touch with international property developers, so that they can work for them as their local sales agents/representatives in India. This opens new business avenues for the Indian property brokers and help them learn international trade practices besides ensuring year long sales for foreign developers through these agents.
IREX collaborated with Knight Frank India to produce a Report, ‘Looking Beyond Borders’
on International Real Estate Investment by resident Indians which was launched at IREX Mumbai in October 2017. The report takes a look at investments trends, buyer profile, buying behaviour, investments returns, preferences and key drivers pushing resident Indians to acquire residential property on foreign soil and factors that influence the decisions.
According to Mr. Vimal Anand, Director of IREX, “IREX is the only show of its kind in India that is held in line with prestigious international realty exhibitions held around the world that promote premium real estate investment opportunities. The show brings under one roof top project offerings from well-known international real estate developers. Investors can take informed decision after evaluating different options from various countries.”
Knight Frank India is the Knowledge Partner to IREX, 2018. Mr. Shishir Baijal, Chairman & Managing Director, Knight Frank India said, “Indian real estate buyers are looking for either a second home, or want a place to holiday in, or some buy because their children are studying abroad. Increasing globalization, comparable valuations overseas and investment considerations, are few factors that are driving them to buy such properties. IREX is the right platform which enables one to choose from the best international property options. It feels great to be associated as the Knowledge Partner with a platform of this kind”.
The event is supported by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) that has 1.1 million members from all over India. Knight Frank India is the Knowledge Partner, Remax is the Global Realtor Partner and Colliers International is the Consultant and Service Partner of the show.
IREX is organised by GMN Events Pvt. Ltd, which is part of an international media company that represents several media and exhibition brands in the Indian market and organises road shows and events for its clients.
For more details, please contact:
Tel: +91-124-4932020 Extn. 126
Mobile: 99905 75006
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota