CITY, Country, 2018-Jan-22 — /EPR Network/ — A latest research report titled as “Automotive Brake Component Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022” has been recently added to the vast portfolio of Fact.MR online research offerings. This report is a professional and in-depth analysis on the present state and future prospect for the global market. It provides valuable information to the industry insiders, potential entrants or investors. It includes an exhaustive enquiry with the reliability of logic and the comprehensiveness of contents.
The importance of key automotive hardware continues to influence the dynamics of automobile production. Automotive brake components are among such crucial parts that are pivotal in attaining operational efficiency of a vehicle. Non-uniformity in the conditions of roadway infrastructure across developed and developing parts of the world has necessitated the adoption of effective automotive brake components.
With an increasing trend of preventive maintenance among vehicle owners, manufacturers of automotive brake components are shifting their focus towards lowering the replacement rate of such components. While this will lower the growth of brake system aftermarkets, the global market for automotive brake components will continue to expand on the verge of technological intervention that shall instigate innovation in the design & durability of automotive braking components.
Automotive brake components can be defined as independently manufactured vehicle parts that are assembled to form braking systems for automobiles. Brake pads, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, braking fluids, hoses & liners, and other braking hardware are collectively identified as automotive brake components. Rubber and metal are key raw materials used in production of automotive brake components.
The Fact.MR report on global automotive brake components market predicts that the market will be valued at nearly US$ 63 Bn by 2017-end, albeit, it is expected to soar at a moderate CAGR towards the end of 2022. High replacement rate and increasing use of sensor technologies in lowering the need for instinctive braking of vehicle drivers is expected to impede the adoption of automotive brake components in the future. By 2022-end, the global market for automotive brake components is anticipated to procure a value a little less than US$ 78 Bn.
Request For Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=24
Demand for Disc Brake Components to Incur an Upsurge
A comparative study between two key products in the global automotive brake components market reveal a predominant preference to disc brake systems. While components of disc brake systems require lubricants for proper functioning, their operational efficiency remains to be higher compared to drum brake components that tend to have high replacement rate. Vehicles equipped with disc braking systems continue to attract greater consumer base, indicating a declining demand for conventional brake components. According to the report, disc brake components will be observed as top-selling products in the global automotive brake component market, and will procure more than four-fifth share on global revenues through 2022.
Passenger Cars – Attractive Vehicle Segment
Automotive brake components are of paramount importance in boosting the safety of passengers in vehicles. With soaring demand for compact cars and SUVs across automotive markets in the world, the adoption of automotive brake components is expected to remain high in passenger cars. By the end of 2022, over US$ 57 Bn worth of automotive brake components will be sold for their use in passenger cars. On the other hand, global sales of automotive brake components accounted by commercial vehicles will witness sluggish growth over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report With TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/24/automotive-brake-component-market
Aftermarket Sales of Automotive Brake Components to Gain Traction
The report also projects that towards the latter half of the forecast period, OEMs will lose traction in terms of sales of automotive brake components. Aftermarkets will be observed as largest sales channel for automotive brake components in the global market. Reflecting a 5.7% CAGR, the aftermarket sales of automotive brake components will procure more than half of the global market value throughout the forecast period.
Key Insights from the Fact.MR Report:
1- In 2017, more than US$ 51 Bn worth of automotive brake components sold in the world will be disc brake products. The demand for disc brake components over drum brake components is slated to gain traction, owing to low replacement rate and cost-effective maintenance.
2- Rapid urbanization and soaring production of automobiles in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region are likely to factor the growth in production of automobile brake components. Procurement of raw materials such as rubber is relatively more feasible in the APEJ region, against other parts of the world. Considering the cost of other automobile parts, automotive brake components are expected to remain low-priced, which is why manufacturers are focusing towards setting up their production units in low-wage countries such as China, South Korea and India. The report anticipates that automotive brake component market in the APEJ region will expand at 6% CAGR through 2022.
3- In North America, the demand for automotive brake components is connected with the choices of vehicle owners. Performance cars are expected to witness higher demand for hydraulic braking systems, and with it, OEMs in the US and Canada are expected to focus on offering advanced automotive brake components. According to the report, the automotive brake component market in North America will reflect a steady growth throughout the forecast period.
4- The automotive brake components market in Europe is also expected to remain at the forefront of global expansion. In 2017 and beyond, Europe is expected to remain the dominant region in global automotive brake component market, procuring more than one-fourth share on global revenues.
5- Close to three-fourth of revenues procured in the global automotive brake components market through 2022 will be accounted by passenger cars. On the other hand, the demand for automotive brake components is expected to be the lowest among heavy commercial vehicles.
6- The report also projects that over half of the value of global automotive brake component market will be procured from aftermarket sales. OEMs are expected to lose their traction as largest sales channels for automotive brake components as vehicle customization trends are expected to instrument the boost the aftermarket sales.
Key players in the global automotive brake components market are also profiled in the report. Companies such as ASK Automotive Pvt. Ltd., Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, DAKO-CZ, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Daimler AG, Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd., Brembo S.P.A., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Knorr Bremse AG, Mando Corporation and Wabco Holdings Inc. are expected to actively partake in the growth of global automotive brake components market through 2022.
Request For Discount On This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=24
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
- Zuuse to acquire GCPay, a leading North American provider of construction payment applications software
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q2 2018 Financial Results
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6-10 August 2018
- Plus Ultra strongly denies the fraud allegations bought against them in the Spanish class action lawsuit
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Financial Results for H1 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 30 July-3 August 2018
- Europe’s largest battery and H/EV event moves to manufacturing hub for e-mobility
- Mono Solutions announce a new partnership with PA DIGITAL, the leading provider of digital services for small businesses in Spain
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 23-27 July 2018
- Digi Communications N.V. publishes report of legal acts concluded by the company in accordance with Romanian Law, FSA Regulation as well as the Independent Limited Assurance Report
- Spahn & Rose Named to ProSales 100 List
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 16-20 July 2018
- RCH Europe Brings New Innovative Selling Solutions to FAFGA 2018
- Lanzamiento de un nuevo sitio web de comparación financiera
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9-13 July 2018
- European Customer Data Platform Vendors Lead Industry in New Direction
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2-6 July 2018
- iBwave Design Helps MTS Deliver Superior Fan Experience During the 2018 Soccer Games in Russia
- Get Ahead Of Your Business Competition with Customized Advertising Campaigns by Manesta Programmatic Agency
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed period of 12 months
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 25-29 June 2018
- Euro Staff Solution: First 2 Employees are on Us
- Press conference: Illegal sales of Schengen and Medical Visa Scandal involving Maltese PM’s Office
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 18-22 June 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol (June 11-15, 2018)
- Settlement of litigations between RCS & RDS S.A. and Antena Group entities
- Dr. Christina Marrongelli to lead World Congress on Pharmacology & Chemistry of Natural Compounds
- Report of legal acts concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in accordance with Romanian Law no. 24/2017 and Rule no. 1/2006 of CNVM – May 2018
- 40 miljoen liter verdwijnt onnodig in het europese millieu | Stem op Cleanprotec | Dave Bebelaar award 2018
- Mit der Eröffnung eines neuen Büros in Spanien stärkt IN-GRY seine Präsenz in Europa
- Con la inauguración de una nueva sede en España, INRGY reforzará su presencia en Europa
- With the opening of a new office in Spain, IN-RGY strengthens its business presence in Europe
- Avec l’ouverture d’un nouveau bureau en Espagne, IN-RGY renforce sa présence commerciale en Europe
- Revealed: Top Tips for Sunseekers on a Shoestring in Spain
- Qoobo, a Pillow That Wags Its Tail to Your Touch, Is Coming to CEBIT
- Digi Communications NV: The initiation by the Company of the share buy-back program as authorized by the Company’s GSM from 2 May 2018
- NIKITA ONLINE veröffentlicht ein neues Spiel: «Panic Room 2: Versteckspiel»!
- NIKITA ONLINE lance un nouveau jeu «Panic Room 2: Jeu de cache-cache»!
- NIKITA ONLINE launches a new game, «Panic Room 2: Hide and Seek»!
- Nagarro sets up technical center in Malta to focus on growing iGaming clientele
- Digi Communications NV: The closing of the acquisition by the Company’s Hungarian subsidiary, DIGI Távközlési és Szolgáltató Kft., of the Hungarian telecommunications operator Invitel Távközlési Zrt.
- WHAT ARE THE TOP 10 TIPS FOR CHESS IMPROVEMENT?
- Digi Communications NV Stock option plan meant for the employees and officers of Digi Spain S.L.U. and conditional stock options granted to certain Romanian directors and employees
- Leading European Crowdfunding Firm FundedByMe Kicks-Off Property Portal MIPARO’s Campaign May 21
- Digi Communications NV Announces that Conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 2 May 2018
- Digi Communications NV Announces the Exercise of stock options in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017 for its Executive Directors
- Vor Beyoncés Blockbuster-Tournee durch Deutschland im Juli 2018 erscheint die lang erwartete Beyoncé und Destiny’s Child Dokumentation, die bei Amazon Direct in Deutschland erhältlich is
- Launch of new research journals European Journal of Sciences (EJS)® & European Journal of Social Sciences (EJSS)®
- Silver is Gold: The first European Silver Economy Awards have announced its winners
- Icelandair en het nationaal voetbalelftal creëren samen de Team Iceland Stopover: een reeks van 90 minuten durende, op voetbal geïnspireerde ervaringen
- Icelandair en collaboration avec l’équipe nationale de football créent la Team Iceland Stopover – une série d’expériences de 90 minutes inspirées du football
- Icelandair und die Fußballnationalmannschaft gestalten gemeinsam Team Iceland Stopover – eine Reihe von 90-minütigen, vom Fußball inspirierten Erlebnissen
- Anti-rating: No leap of faith here: 15 countries with restrictions on cryptocurrency transactions
- Icelandair and national football team co-create Team Iceland Stopover – a series of 90-minute football-inspired experiences
- Parallax Media Ventures Announces B.C. – BACK TO CIVILIZATION, the first feature film adaptation of the Perennial Classic Comic Strip ‘B.C.’ [Product]
- Top Tips to Become a Grandmaster
- ZOOM International Introduces GDPR Compliance in 6.3 Release
- Finer.es comienza su actividad
- Animal rescue hero loses his heroic battle with cancer
- International Association of Trampoline Parks (IATP) Jumping to New Heights in Europe – 2nd Annual EU Conference & Trade Show
- CONDA ICO: Whitelisting phase started as of April 1st
- International Day of Riding Announced
- April 10th, Conference in the European Parliament, Brussels, themed: A FUTURE FOR DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA
- Leading Industrial Contractor and Fabricator Wins ABC National Safety Excellence Award
- Mono Solutions and Orange partner to expand digital services for SMBs in France
- Alliance Life Sciences is a Sponsor at World Pharma Pricing and Market Access Congress 2018, Showcasing Data and Technology Solutions
- PEGGY DEL FABBRO, CEO OF M. DAVIS & SONS, APPOINTED TO WOMEN’S ENTERPRISE FORUM LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Harald Xperience first in Finland to take augmented reality (AR) to restaurants
- 2018 ‘Farming by Satellite’ Prize seeks entries from across Europe
- Multi Country Multi City Travel Roadshow @ India, Australia & Middle East
- BookingPal étend ses activités en France à mesure que les opérations européennes grandissent
- Schuster Manfred Hubert agrees with future oil predictions
- World Life Experience is headed to Ljubljana
- M. Davis & Sons Provides High-Tech Solutions with Messer Plasma Cutting Equipment
- Whirlpools World Spain eröffnet in Teulada größten Whirlpool-Showroom in ganz Spanien
- Whirlpools World Spain opens biggest whirlpool bath showroom in the whole country
- RCH Group to Showcase Innovative Selling Solutions at EuroCIS
- MeetingPackage.com Präsentiert einzigartiges Reservierungsportal für Meetings & Events
- MeetingPackage.com Lance son Moteur de Réservation Exclusif pour Réunions & Événements
- MeetingPackage.com Introduces Unique Booking Engine for Meetings & Events
- ANECON becomes Nagarro
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota