250 Pages Neobanking Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Neobanking. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Neobanking Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7106
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Neobanking market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Neobanking
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Neobanking, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Neobanking Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7106
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By account type, business account expected to gain more than 50% market share for neobanking market.
- By application, enterprises expected to hold more than 40% market share for neobanking market.
- Neobanking industry expected to possess nearly 30% market share throughout Europe.
- Neobanking industry expected to possess nearly 25% market share throughout Asia Pacific.
- Global neobanking market expected to be valued at US$ 67 Bn by the end of 2022
“Increasing demand for contactless transactions along with the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning is fuelling the growth of neobanking.” opines a Fact.MR analyst
- In March 2021, Atom bank and credit Kudos partnered to help small businesses bounce back. The companies have taken this initiative to help businesses to help recover losses caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Atom Bank PLC, Ubank Limited, Simple Finance Technology Corp., Fidor Bank Ag, Movencorp Inc., Monzo Bank Ltd., Mybank, N26, Revolut Ltd., Webank, Inc are prominent neobanking market players.
|Expected Market Value in 2022||US$ 67 Bn|
|Projected Market Value for 2032||US$ 2,595 Bn|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||44.15% CAGR|
|Key Companies Profiled||Atom Bank PLCUbank LimitedSimple Finance Technology Corp.Fidor Bank AgMovencorp Inc.Monzo Bank Ltd.MybankN26Revolut Ltd.Webank, Inc.|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7106
Key Segments Covered in the Neobanking Industry Report
- By Account Type
- Neobanking for Business Accounts
- Neobanking for Savings Account
- By Application
- Neobanking for Personal Use
- Neobanking for Enterprises
- Neobanking for Other Applications
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Positively Influencing Demand for Neobanks?
Penetration of smartphones along with a good internet connection is spurring the growth of dependency on technology. This has led to an increase in people depending on neobanks. As neobanks do not have any physical branch present, they offer relief in skipping queues and getting transactions done within no time.
Furthermore, the ease of using neobanks through different devices especially through smartphones is playing a key role in early adoption of neobanks. Moreover, neobanks are focusing on integrating artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This, in turn, will provide 24*7 services to customers irrespective of their geographical locations. Another key reason for increasing use of neobanks is the partnerships and collaborations between neobanks with traditional banks. This has helped customers to gain confidence to use neobanks.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Key Question answered in the survey of Neobanking market report:
- Sales and Demand of Neobanking
- Growth of Neobanking Market
- Market Analysis of Neobanking
- Market Insights of Neobanking
- Key Drivers Impacting the Neobanking market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Neobanking market
- Restraints Neobanking Market Growth
- Market Survey of Neobanking
More Valuable Insights on Neobanking Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Neobanking, Sales and Demand of Neobanking, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates