Key Takeaways from Multiphoton Microscopy Market Study
- Two-photon microscopy accounted for 94.2% market share in 2020.
- Deep tissue imaging is the most lucrative segment and holds nearly 18% of the market share.
- North America and Europe collectively hold over half of the global multiphoton microscopy market share, owing to technological advancements and increasing mergers and collaborations in these regions.
- Hospitals & clinics account for over 5% value share, since they serve as the primary centers for disease diagnosis and treatment.
- The COVID19 pandemic has resulted in a temporary pause of all non-essential and elective procedures. Medical device manufacturers have been severely impacted, with companies reporting significant drop in revenue due to the cancellation of diagnostic procedures.
Key findings of the Multiphoton Microscopy market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Multiphoton Microscopy market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Multiphoton Microscopy vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Multiphoton Microscopy market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Multiphoton Microscopy market.
On the basis of product, the Multiphoton Microscopy market study consists of:
- In Vivo Multiphoton Imaging
- In Vitro Multiphoton Imaging
On the basis of Application, the Multiphoton Microscopy market study incorporates:
- Tissue Engineering
On the basis of region, the Multiphoton Microscopy market study contains:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- The Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3405
Leading players are majorly focused on various market consolidation activities such as mergers, acquisitions, supply distribution partnerships, and launching new products, leading to a high competitiveness in this space.
Players are also striving to provide total solution concepts to customers, especially to hospitals & clinics and academic & research Institutes
- In November 2020, Zeiss Acquired majority stake in Arivis AG. This acquisition is expected to further strengthen the company’s software competencies and market position in 3D image visualization, image processing, and analysis software for research microscopy.
- In 2016, Thorlabs announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) for the commercialization of the 2-photon random access mesoscope (2p-RAM), developed at Karel Svoboda’s Janelia Research Campus laboratory of HHMI for in vivo imaging of large brain volumes (up to 5 mm x 1 mm) with single neuron resolution.
- In 2018, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, a worldwide supplier of products and services to advance biomedical science and cellular therapy, announced that it had acquired LaVision BioTec GmbH, a high-end microscopy specialist.
Key players analyzed in the Multiphoton Microscopy market study:
Some of the key players present in global multiphoton microscopy market are Danaher Corp., Nikon Corporation, Bruker Corporation, LaVision BioTec GmbH, Olympus Corporation, Carl Zeiss, FEI Company, Toptica Photonics, Becker & Hickl GmbH, Leica Microsystems GmbH, and others.
Queries addressed in the Multiphoton Microscopy market report:
- How has the global Multiphoton Microscopy market grown over the historic period of 2014-2018?
- Why are the Multiphoton Microscopy market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Multiphoton Microscopy market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Multiphoton Microscopy market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Multiphoton Microscopy market?
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3405
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.