Global NES of Oregon Helping To Pave A Bright Future!
on: February 17, 2010, 6:53 am
Global NES of Oregon is a world leader in providing a
comprehensive 360 Degree Approach to New Energy Solutions.
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable
energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and
geothermal energy sources. We partner with businesses, governments and industrial
clients to identify, design, finance, and build new energy solutions that deliver
energy efficiency and take advantage of today's most innovative renewable energy
We develop a custom designed system, meeting the energy needs of your company and
your community. Renewable Energy solutions deliver long term financial and
environmental benefits that are critical for success in today's demanding markets.
Global NES offers a 360° Approach:
• We listen to our customers in order to fully understand our clients goals and
• We complete an in-depth, state of the art energy evaluation and analysis to
determine efficiency, as well as, system options that meet our client’s needs
• We propose and implement energy reduction measures reducing overall energy
• We design and build innovative renewable systems that reduce or eliminate energy
• We partner with our clients to deliver financial options and incentives that
maximize Return on Investment
• We continue our relationship beyond project completion to ensure a long-term,
sustainable solution was delivered
Is Renewable Energy Right For Me?
Renewable energy has a broad-based appeal. The end-line consumer is a homeowner,
landlord, retail business owner, farmer, rancher, manufacturer, school, hospital,
church, apartment complex owner and virtually anyone who pays a utility bill.
• Supplementing your energy needs or providing 100% of the power for your location
• Renewable energy offers an opportunity to become self-sufficient
• Revenue generation by selling the energy you produce to tenants or back to the
utility providers themselves.
• Reduce your carbon footprint on this planet by reducing emissions and use or
dependency on fossil fuels.
No matter what your needs or desires are, we have the solutions for you.
Financing and Incentives
As part of the Global NES 360 Degree Approach, we work closely with our Clients to
ensure the right financing options are presented and utilized, as well as our
Clients take advantage of all state and federal incentives. The coordination of
financing and incentives are critical in delivering a complete project and
maximizing Return on Investment.
Global NES offers a wide variety of financing options including traditional
financing packages, lease options and Power Purchase Agreements (PPA). We have an
extensive network of financial relationships and partners specializing in financing
and investing in renewable energy solutions. Our network includes financing options
from the following sources:
• Traditional Financial Institutions
• Leasing Companies
• Investment Banks
• Hedge Funds
• Insurance Companies
• Private Investors
• Venture Capital Firms
Federal and State Incentives
We work closely with our Clients to identify and present the best financial options.
We then work hand in hand with our Clients and financing partners to prepare and
complete a financial package that maximizes the opportunity for project completion
and delivers maximum Return on Investment for our Clients.
There are currently a growing number of local, state and federal incentives designed
to help companies develop and expand renewable energy and energy efficiency
solutions. These incentives can dramatically help fund or offset project costs, and
include some of the following:
• Government and Private Grants
• Clean Renewable Energy Bonds (CREBS)
• Renewable Energy Production Incentive (REPI)
• Favorable Financing Terms
• Tax Incentives and Deductions
With the complexity and rapidly growing number of incentives, it can be overwhelming
and challenging to ensure the right incentives are identified and taken advantage
of. Global NES works with corporate Clients to make sure all the local, state and
federal incentives are identified and fulfilled. These incentives can play a
critical role in defining a project's overall financial outlook, determining cost
savings and maximizing Return on Investment.
As part of the Global NES 360° Approach we utilize state of the art technology to
analyze and evaluate building infrastructure, systems and processes. Our expert
engineering teams identify, design and implement integrated energy reduction
solutions that optimize efficiency and maximize savings.
Global NES begins with an in-depth energy analysis and evaluation focusing on
building construction, occupancy patterns, mechanical and electrical systems
including HVAC and lighting. We design, present and coordinate energy reduction
measures that improve facility efficiency, reduce operating cost and maximize
Benefits of Energy Reduction Measures
• Reduce operating expenses and improve cash flow by dramatically reducing
• Identify and reduce energy waste
• Capitalize on federal tax deductions and other government incentives
• Increase the value of your facility
• Decrease maintenance time and costs
• Secure favorable interest rates and terms through Green Financing Options
• Make a positive contribution to the environment by reducing your carbon foot print
and greenhouse gas emissions
Global NES also partners with our Clients to ensure maximum Return on Investment by
identifying and coordinating favorable financing options and ensuring Clients take
advantage of all possible rebates, grants and tax incentives.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us For More Information, Or To Schedule Your Free Energy
Contact Details: Global NES of Oregon, LLC.
14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334
Toll Free: 1 (877) 637-6367
Office: (503) 372-6427