Jesus' Birth and More Outlined in Free Online Bible Study
on: February 12, 2010, 5:33 am
Author: United Church of God
The answers to life's most important questions can be found
in the Bible. Whether learning about why God created humankind or
studying the accounts of Jesus’ birth, life and death, studying the
Bible helps us to better understand why we are here and what the future
holds. The United Church of God offers its free online Bible study to
all, as part of its mission to bring the Christian religion to those
who wish to receive it.
February 2010 – It's said that Jesus Birth, life and death were the greatest gifts given to humankind by God. To truly
understand these gifts and their impact even to this day, the Christian religion
asks that its followers study the Bible extensively. The United Church of God
understands that often the Bible can be difficult to follow, though, and has created
exhaustive online Bible study resources so that any and all who wish to learn may do
The free online Bible Study Course contains 12 lessons that will help students
better understand the Bible and find answers to life's most important questions,
such as “Why are we here?” and “What does the future hold?” They are:
1. Why the Bible Is the Word of God – This online Bible study lesson shows students
how to connect with the Creator and understand the Bible's mysteries.
2. The Word of God: The Fountain of knowledge – Knowing more about the men behind
the Bible stories will help students to better understand.
3. Why Did God Create Mankind? – Humankind was created in the image of God, but what
does that mean? Students also will learn what God has in store for them.
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering? – In times of war and natural disaster, this
question is often asked. This online Bible study lesson reveals the ultimate hope
offered by God.
5. Is There Hope for Human Survival? – This lesson looks at the warnings of Prophecy
and the hope that Jesus will rescue the world from destruction.
6. What Is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God? – When Jesus saves the world, He will
rule over the Kingdom of God. Students will explore the portions of the Bible that
talk about this news.
7. The Calling of God – This lesson teaches students how to have a relationship with
God through the Christian religion, and how to receive His loving gifts.
8. What Is Christian Conversion? – God will transform us for good, despite our
nature to be otherwise. This lesson explores the process of conversion to the
9. The Transforming Power of God's Spirit – Students will learn about how to use
the power of the Holy Spirit to transform their lives.
10. What Is the Church? – This lesson looks at the original Church and its
transformation over the centuries. Students will learn how to recognize it today.
11. Christianity: A Way of Life – Students will learn the key elements of living a
godly life in the modern world.
12. The Annual Festivals of the God – Holy Days differ from holidays. Discover the
difference and understand their meanings within the Christian religion.
About the United Church of God: The United Church of God
traces its origins back to the a Christian
Religion founded by Jesus in the early first century. The Church follows the
same doctrines, teachings and practices as the original Church, and it strives
to educate Christians through its a Online Bible Study.
Follow the United Church of God on twitter.com/ucgia, become a fan of the
organization on Facebook, and watch video commentaries and excerpts from Beyond
Today programs on youtube.com/user/BeyondTodayTV. http://www.ucg.org