SBI Recruitment 2010
Released on: October 11, 2010, 2:47 am
SBI Recruitment 2010
State Bank of India is a No.1 nationalized public sector bank
in India has requirements for 6100 clerical staff for State Bank of
India Associates Bank’s. Candidates are requested to apply on-line
through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
Complete information about SBI recruitment 2010 are as follows:
State Bank of India associates banks
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Mysore Bangalore
State Bank of Patiala Chandigarh
State Bank of Travancore
Important Dates to Remember to Apply SBI Recruitment
Date of Deposit of Fee: From 01.10.2010 To 30.10.2010
On-line Registration: From 01.10.2010 To 01.11.2010
Date of written examination: 16.01.2011 (Sunday)
-How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2010:
Candidates are required to go to any Branch of State Bank of India / SBI and pay
the amount of prescribed fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are
required to apply on-line through website www.statebankofindia.com and
www.sbi.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The last date
of registering applications is 01.11.2010. Application registration on our website will be open from
01.10.2010 to 01.11.2010.
Guidelines for filling application are as under :
- Candidates should have a valid email id. This will help him/ her in getting call
letter/ interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Candidates should have the Deposit Journal No. and Depositing Branch code No.
(receipt of payment of fees) from branch of SBI before applying online.
- The payment of fees should be made up to 30.10.2010. This date will be same for
the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Payment Receipt
with Deposit Journal No. for their record. An ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet will be
sent to the candidates along with the call letter for written test. Original
payment receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector
undertaking including Nationalised Banks and financial Institutions will be required
to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview,
failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if
any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The reserved category candidate will have to produce his/her original caste
certificate/ relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her
candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for interview. OBC
candidates, availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with
Non-creamy layer clause issued on or before 01.12.2010 at the time of interview.
- In addition to OBC certificate, the
candidates are required to submit a declaration for availing reservation of OBC on
prescribed format at the time of interview. Candidates belonging to OBC category but
coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation.
- They should indicate their category as ‘GEN OR GEN (OH/ VH/ HI) as applicable. Information relating to reservations
based on caste/PWD/XS once filled at the time of registration will be final. No
further changes will be allowed.
- Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the category
(SC/ST/OBC/ GEN.etc) and other details in the application.
- NO OTHER MODE OF APPLICATION/ PRINTOUT OR DRAFT ETC. WILL BE ACCEPTED to apply
SBI Recruitment 2010. Action against candidates found guilty of conduct.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are
false, tampered/ fabricated or should not suppress any material information while
filling up the application form of SBI Recruitment 2010
Complete information available at:
Contact Details: Amit Kumar
H No 10496, St No. 1, Tilak Nagar
Rahon Road, Ludhiana
Country : India
Back to previous page
Submit your press release