Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• Commercialization and development strategies to gain a competitive advantage
• Calculating possible revenue streams from biosimilar production
• How should the pharma and generics industries approach the quickly emerging and developing biosimilar market?
• What is the future of next generation Biosimilars?
• The commercial challenges and opportunities to develop Biosimilars
• The growing importance of biobetters over biosimilars
• Gain in-depth knowledge on role of technology transfer - How does this affect market access?
• How do policy makers shaping the contours of this new generic frontier, and what implications they have for present biologic drug development and patent protection?
• Next generation monoclonal antibody development and clinical challenges faced with biosimilar drug development
• Technical case study for analytical and clinical comparability strategies
• The Legal/IP for Biosimlars
• How to maximise strategic partnerships to enter into the biosimlar market
• New frontiers in cell line development and opportunities in biosimilars
• How to reach the target audience more effectively and quickly.
• Evaluating the key criteria that has to be considered to gain speedy entry into Biosimilar market
• How global pharmaceutical market is turning to be more specialized & precise?
• Identifying the experience on follow on biologics, generics and biosimilars has been so far
• Gain up to date insight about the regulatory landscape and how it is effecting the industry
• Boost your industry knowledge and relationships by networking and learning from key industry and academic leaders
• Rohit Arora, Associate Director - Medical Affairs & Strategy Implementation, Sanofi
• Anita Krishnan, Senior Research Scientist, Lupin
• Martin Bluggel, CEO, Protagen Protein Services (UK)
• Pravin Ghadge, Head - Medical Writing & Pharmacovigilance, Reliance Life Sciences
• Debolina Partap, AVP & Head Legal, Wockhardt
• Siddarth S. Chachad, Head - Clinical Development, Cipla
• Ashwani Pandita, Head Quality Management & Training, Glenmark
• Chirag Trivedi, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
• Ashima Bhatia, Vice President Global Clinical Research & Development, Wockhardt
• Suresh Maroli, Head Clinical Pharmacology, Reliance Life Sciences
• Sofi Joseph, Head - Regulatory Operations, Pfizer
• Yasmin Shenoy, Director - Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi Aventis
• Milind Antani, Head - Pharma LifeSciences group, Nishith Desai Associates
• Tej Krishen Bazaz, Director, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Plus Many More...
Who Should Attend:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles: Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs.
Why Should You Attend:
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together? Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time,meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to benchmark your tactics and strategies against the industry leaders who will be the first to traverse the pathway. Devise an immediate action plan for your biosimilar prosecution and litigation strategies in light of the barriers to entry, research and development costs, and regulatory hurdles, which are balanced against an enormous potential for increased profit margin.
Conference Booking Details:
Early Bird Discounted Price - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - Book and Pay before 28th July 2014 to avail the early bird discounted price.
Standard Price after early bird discounted time - 1 or 2 Delegates (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Group Discounts - 3 and above Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Spot Registration on the day of the conference - 1 Day Conference - (INR 7,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibiton Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to
To register or for more details please contact :- Nisha :- +91 7401150416 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org