Ontario, California, September 26, 2014 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- "Task Manager for Teamwork" Outlook 2010/ Outlook 2013 Add-In build for Teamwork.com.
This Outlook Add-In will be assist the users of teamwork product to create tasks in the teamwork.com site from email content. This product also allows the users to assign that tasks to other user(s) and add schedule and priority along with estimated time to complete.
Below are few main features of the product.
• Enables single click to create task directly from Outlook 2010 / Outlook 2013.
• Enables user to place the tasks under specific Project and under any Task list within.
• Enables user to assign Task to one or more persons on the project.
• Enables user to schedule a Task by inputting Start and Due Dates along with Estimate time to complete.
• Enables user to set Priority of the task.
• Enables user to notify the assignees.
• Enables user to create tasks from Outlook Inbox Explorer (ribbon menu) as well as from View Mail Item (ribbon menu).
• Overall this add-in enables user to Sync Outlook tasks to TeamworkPM.
Before installing the add-in one needs to make sure that the following are installed on the machine
1. Dot Net Framework 4.0
2. Office Outlook 2013 / Outlook 2010
3. Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
4. MSXML 4.0
5. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
After purchasing of product from agilinestore.com, user will be receiving License key to registered email address. Enter or paste the license key in the box and apply it. Once license key is applied, all the other controls will be enabled. User should insert the Teamwork URL and the API Key provided by in the Teamwork site for each User. User is can also set the frequency to synchronize the Outlook Tasks updates to teamwork site.
Teamwork.com has published about Outlook Plugin in July Newsletter.
For more details Click here: http://www.teamwork.com/blog/july-updates/
For purchasing this product, please visit: http://www.agilinestore.com/outlook-2013-add-in-task-manager-for-teamwork/
Agiline is a software development, solutions and consulting firm based in Southern California. We measure our success by the success of our clients. Our team consists of Full time Project Managers, Business Analysts and Software and Web Developers and Designers. We are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, with special competencies in software development and web applications. Our core offering include Solutions and Services based on Microsoft Technologies. We hold special expertise in SharePoint, SQL Server and DNN and have delivered variety of solutions to varied client profiles. Please visit us @ www.agiline.com for full details.
Contact-Details: Emmanuel Mathew
4290 E.Brickell St.,
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone 909-605-2729 ext. 214