Saratoga Springs, NY, October 29, 2014 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Epicure Digital, a leader in digital and dry erase menu boards for K-12 schools, introduces its new "Easy-Move Rolling Wind Sign" Dry Erase Menu Board System at NYSNA 2014 New York Annual School Nutrition Conference, Saratoga Springs, NY, October 30 2014 to November 1, 2014, Booth #708.
The newly introduced "Easy-Move Rolling Wind Sign" Dry Erase Menu Board System provides K-12 school food services with an additional practical and attractive way to meet the USDA requirements to identify food items for lunch and breakfast in any school service line - indoor or outdoor.
The Epicure "Easy-Move Rolling Wind Sign" Dry Erase Menu Board System has several practical features:
* Springs connect the frame to the base allowing sign to resist strong winds and return to upright position.
* Sand or water fillable plastic base with (2) built-in wheels.
* Attractive plastic frame design eliminates torn miters and jammed latches. Won't rust or splinter.
* Two-sided (hold two signs per frame).
* Available in 3 sizes: Regular Wind Sign – holds 22” x 29” sign, Large Wind Sign II – holds 24” x 36” sign and X-Large Wind Sign – holds 28” x 44” sign blank.
Epicure Digital and Dry Erase Menu Board solutions are creative and effective solutions to meet USDA's clear and simple directive to Schools: “Schools must identify, near or at the beginning of the serving line(s), the food items that constitute the unit-priced reimbursable school meal(s).”
Epicure Digital's nutritional labeling signage options allow K-12 schools to easily and quickly, in less than a minute, update daily changes on menu boards in school cafeterias, saving the school time and money.
The Epicure Menu Board product line includes:
* MyPlate Dry Erase Menu Boards: http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/myplate-dry-erase-menu-boards.html
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Magnetic Strips and Magnetic Blocks is a simple system to save time and avoid handwriting and spelling errors. It will take less than a minute to update your menu boards daily.
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Colored Frames.
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards on Wheels: http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/myplate-on-wheels.html
* MyPlate Front of Line Dry Erase Boards with suction cups and free-standing models: http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/front-of-line.html
* Smart Snacks A-La-Carte Dry Erase Boards.
* Epicure Digital Menu Boards with NutriLive Nutritional Menu Labeling and creative ways to add Smart Snacks A-La-Carte information. One can view a selection of Epicure Digital Menu Boards Installations at http://www.myplatemenuboards.com
Any Epicure dry erase menu board can use any of Epicure dry erase systems, such as: "My Plate Today," Magnetic Strips, Magnetic Blocks, Transparent reusable clings, Colored Frames, On Wheels, Front of the Line and digital menu boards.
Epicure Digital clients include K-12 schools, colleges and universities, hospitals, independent and chain restaurants, contract food service companies, business & industry, and cinemas and casinos among others.
8665 Wilshire blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211