Sheridan, WY, December 10, 2014 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- AgTerra Technologies announces the addition of TrackItFast, a fleet and asset management system, to its portfolio of GIS mapping, data collection and reporting products. TrackItFast is accessible through both desktop and mobile devices.
TrackItFast provides 24/7 visibility of fleet assets with GPS location, vehicle status and freight information. Real time map location, dispatch, filling electronic data forms, and automated reports are included with the system to facilitate fleet operations and cost efficiencies.
TrackItFast improves logistical operations, protects cargo value and provides safety for personnel. The system shows live asset related data such as location, speed, idle time and freight related information on web browsers and mobile devices. Electronic forms and reports enable rapidly data gathering and information sharing. Automated location based alerts and status reports provide updates without the need for constant monitoring.
“TrackItFast optimizes field services and improves overall operations,” said Alan Telck, president of AgTerra. “During our pilot program, one agribusiness reduced production inefficiencies and improved product quality from harvest to processing. They were able to easily monitor assets and simultaneously gather information in the field and at the processing facility. This made their fleet operations more efficient and streamlined the processing operations of their high-value product.”
• Real-time access to assets and pertinent records via desktop and mobile devices
• Live digital map display including photos with time and location stamps
• Custom electronic forms and reporting
• Geo-fencing and alerts
• Support for custom maps and layers
• Synchronized and mapped dispatch
• Enterprise group and user management
TrackItFast Provides Benefits Such As:
• 24/7 secure visibility for vehicles, equipment/ resources, personnel
• Automating mobile workforce task management and automation
• Reducing miles driven, downtime and fuel consumption
• Recording unauthorized use of assets
• Streamlining data management, scheduling, reporting, and third-party data integration
• Improving customer service
Since 2003, AgTerra Technologies has developed Internet and mobile based software and hardware solutions that improve data collection, management and reporting for agriculture and natural resource businesses and professionals. AgTerra’s product offerings include mapping, electronic record-keeping and reporting software, and GPS tracking and asset management hardware. The company’s website is: www.agterra.com.
Contact-Details: Jason Hodges
AgTerra Technologies, Inc.
1402 Sugarland Drive
PO Box 5083
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801