Valley Cottage, NY, March 19, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Popfax supports the dematerialization for several years, offering to the customers mobile and paperless solutions. An example is the service to edit & sign faxes on the web and mobile fax app that was launched to support the users to fill in text and paste signatures directly onto the electronic document.
The most recent service provided by Popfax to support the productivity and save money of its clients is the Dematerialized Postage service - cheap, secure and paperless for the sender. Now, each Popfax user can login to their account and send a Postal Mail by uploading the documents, inserting a recipient address anywhere in the world and choosing the franking type (Priority, Registred …)
Popfax online postage services include:
- a friendly interface where customers can upload their documents to be sent;
- printing the files to send by online postage on white, A4, 80gsm paper with the following printing options: Black & White or Color, single-sided or double-sided;
- during the preparation stages, the envelope’s window is indicated by a blue frame, in order to ensure the client that the address will be displayed properly on the envelope;
- the documents will be inserted into a suitable envelope. The format of the envelope is chosen automatically according to the quantity of A4 sheets;
- the franking of the letter will be charged at the tariff of the country it is to be posted;
- users can always cheek their account in order to view their postal mail history, forward it by fax or email, and file it in the permanent archive.
To present this new service to the current customers, Popfax offers the possibility to send two postal mails totally free (reimbursed expenditure is restricted to five Euros and for the period of the month of March 2015 only).Now with Popfax it becomes cheaper and easier than ever to post documents wherever and whenever you like, by saving time and money using this service.
Vladimir Popesco, the founder of Popfax mentioned: "With dematerialized postal mail, Popfax continues its dematerialized document management strategy which we started a few years ago with the introduction of mobile and online tools like OCR, keyword searching, scanning, signing and the editing of all kinds of documents. In a world moving towards paperless global mobility, we have developed, and made available to our customers, a wide range of document dematerialization and management services, allowing them to manage, scan, edit, sign, fax and mail their documents from home, the office or even when they are away".
Contact-Details: Company name:Popfax
Corporate Way, Suite 2
Valley Cottage, NY 10989-2050