Press Release Summary = The Basel II Certification Institute offers training that is recommended for professionals who are required to speak the specialised language of Basel Compliance. The certification is vendor neutral, designed to prove that IT and information security professionals both have the skills and knowledge to benefit their organisations.
Press Release Body = ABOUT US
The Institutes' mission is to promote industry professionalism and best practices by developing and administering certification programs in an objective and reliable manner that brings value to the industry.
The new Basel Accord (Basel II , or "International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards - A Revised Framework") , is an effort by international banking supervisors to update the original international bank capital accord (Basel I), which has been in effect since 1988.
After Basel II, there is a fundamental change in the way banking organizations manage risks, view their data management needs and invest in IT.
In order to comply with Basel ii, banks and financial organizations must:
1. Understand what is different after Basel II.
2. Decide the approach (basic or more advanced).
3. Rely heavily on IT professionals. There is an increased impact of IT on operations and performance of financial institutions. There are major changes in the job description of IT and Information Security professionals across the world.
4. Rely heavily on IT systems. Data warehousing and data mining solutions are absolutely necessary to collect historical data and loss data, to build models, to move from a basic to an advanced approach.
5. Explain what is Basel ii to everyone in their organization.
Basel II Certification Institute
Courses designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed to understand and support Basel II compliance.
Target Audience: This course is intended for IT and risk managers and professionals from Banks, Financial Institutions, Multinational Corporations, Supervisory Agencies. This course is recommended for all managers and professionals who need to understand and speak the specialized language of Basel compliance, which must become the common language throughout their organization. This course is highly recommended for: . C - Level Executives and Boards of Directors . IT and Information Security Directors, Managers and Professionals . Chief Risk and Compliance Officers . IT and Security Process Owners . Network, System and Security Administrators . IT Auditors . IT, Security and Management Consultants
Basel - ITSEC is a vendor neutral certification program that has been designed to prove that IT and information security professionals have the knowledge and skills needed to understand and support Basel ii compliance. Basel - ITSEC Certification can benefit employees, consultants and organizations
Employees and Consultants Basel - ITSEC provides Consultants, IT and Information Security Directors, Managers and Professionals, Chief Risk and Compliance Officers, Process Owners, Network, System and Security Administrators with the following benefits: 1. Earn more money: Several recent salary surveys reveal the power of certification to boost income. These surveys show certified professionals earn more money than non-certified professionals, as their skills grow and can command a higher paycheck.
2. Get a better position: Certification is important when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. You give the necessary assurance that you have the knowledge and skills to accept more responsibility. 3. Get a better job: It will be easier to move on to another position to get more money and more desirable positions. This certification will differentiate yourself from your competitors. 4. Establishes professional credentials: Certification is an advantage on your resume, serving as a third-party endorsement to your knowledge and experience. Certification and training listed on your resume demonstrates your ability and your desire to stay current.
Organizations Basel - ITSEC provides organizations with the following benefits: 1. Independent evidence: Basel - ITSEC certification serves as independent evidence that you have the skills required to understand and support the Basel ii compliance project. 2. Job satisfaction: Certified employees are more satisfied and more productive than their non-certified counterparts. 3. Due care: Certified professionals will greatly assist employers in being able to construct a viable Basel ii compliance program, and to prove that they exercise due care.
Web site URL: http://www.baselcert.org Tel: +44 (0) 795 747 8483 Fax: +44 (0) 208 900 9032 Email: email@example.com
Web Site = http://www.baselcert.org
Contact Details = Basel II Certificate Institute Elvin House Stadium Way Wembley Middlesex HA9 0DW Tel: +44 (0) 795 747 8483 Fax: +44 (0) 208 900 9032