iPhone video formats supported - Is it same as iPod
Released on = June 26, 2007, 2:06 am
Press Release Author = Rich Torrenti
Industry = Media
Press Release Summary = iPhone is the big widescreen iPod whose screen resolution is 320x480 which is bigger than the video iPod\'s 320x240. Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. It support H.264, MPEG-4 in .mp4, .m4v formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in .aac, .mp3 files.
Press Release Body = Can not wait to get your hands on iPhone? Before the device is shipped to your house, Let\'s learn more about it, and also prepare (download, create, convert) some movies, video clips and music which can be played on it.
Tip: Where to purchase my iPhone? 1. iPhone is the best iPod for watching movies and enjoying music? 2. Is it popular that download and transfer video and songs to iPhone? 3. Which file formats supported by iPhone? Is it same as the 5-gen iPod (MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC)? 4. How about YouTube videos? 5. What can I do if the file can not playback with iTunes and iPhone? 6. More details about H.264.
Tips: Where can you buy an iPhone? Just go to Apple stores (http://www.apple.com/retail/) or AT&T retail stores near you, the best place to learn everything about iPhone and get the most out of your iPhone. Certainly, you can also shop online from apple.com. But here\'s something you might not know: your local Cingular store, which was the brand for AT&T\'s cell phone service until recently, probably won\'t have iPhones, when it is on the market on June 29th. That\'s because only the 1,800 stores that are actually owned by AT&T will have them, and not the 6,200 or so other outlets. Later, it will be sold on the Internet and through other outlets.
1. Is it the great experience to watch videos, movies, TV shows and listen to music? Yes. iPhone is the big widescreen iPod whose screen resolution is 320x480 which is bigger than the video iPod\'s 320x240. After charging the battery, you can play high-quality movie up to 7 hours and enjoy music up to 16 hours. That is to say, you are able to watch four movies without charging again.
2. How many people will put video and music to iPhone? A lot of guys are purchasing movies, TV shows, podcasts, audio books and music from iTunes online store, convert DVD and video files on their Windows PC and Mac computer, then sync to their iPod so that they can enjoy the content wherever they are and whenever they like. Let\'s take several examples to verify this. 1) Do a google search with the keyword \'iPod video\', there are 232,000,000 pieces of results. 2) There are many Apple guys have been searching the information about \'iPod video\', \'iPod movie\', \'iPod video converter\', etc. The following numbers come from Yahoo overture: video ipod 3,615.1 /day converter ipod video 515.4 /day free ipod video 201.9 /day converter free ipod video 187.5 /day ipod video accessory 187.4 /day download free ipod video 162.0 /day apple ipod video 154.4 /day 30gb ipod video 124.8 /day Since iPhone is the best iPod for playing videos, why not watch movies on it?
3. iPhone video MP4, H.264 and audio formats MP3, AAC Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. There is no doubt that iPhone will support H.264, MPEG-4 in .mp4, .mov, .m4v formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in .aac, .mp3, .m4a files. Just as the 5gen video iPod, iPhone need to sync the media via iTunes software.
4. YouTube live on iPhone YouTube videos are not compatible with iPhone before. But now, Youtube has been re-encoding the videos with advance H.264 codec supported by iPhone. There will be 10,000 videos available for the phone. All YouTube movies, video clips can be played on iPhone by the autumn. What\'s more, with the bulit-in WiFi wireless, you can sync YouTube video to iPhone from PC.
5. Encode your movies, Convert iPhone video format file for personal use If you have lots of family Mini DV videos, DVD collections, VHS tapes, or funny videos downloaded online which can not play on the cell phone, just transfer them to your computer, download DVD to iPhone Converter (http://www.dvdtoiphone.net/) or iPhone Video Movie Converter for free, and convert to the iPhone movie/music formats with ease. To put DVD video on iPhone, you need to install iTunes and sign up an account.
6. What is iPhone H.264? H.264 is a MPEG-4 compression standard for video, which can deliver top video quality at about half the file size of MPEG-2. H.264 technology is also known as MPEG-4 Part 10 or AVC (Advanced Video Coding).
Web Site = http://www.dvdtoiphone.net/
Contact Details = Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org