Press Release Summary: Corporate United offers tips to educate decision makers about
the benefits of joining a group purchasing organization.
Press Release Body: Corporate United, the leading North American group purchasing
organization (GPO), offers the following tips to educate company decision makers
about the benefits of joining a group purchasing organization and how it can add to
their bottom line.
Five Reasons Your Company Should Join a GPO
1. Simplified Purchasing Efforts - With in-house commodity knowledge and strategic
sourcing expertise, GPOs can increase process consistencies and efficiencies
immediately, saving your company time and money.
2. Increased Buying Power - GPOs are ideal for companies in need of leveraged
agreements to increase their buying power and the ability to aggregate significant
spends across any number of indirect categories, which results in substantial
savings for its member companies.
3. Vendor Discounts - A GPO can help companies realize savings on
goods and services and obtain vendors discounts based on the collective buying power
of the group's members. In addition, most group purchasing organizations offer
auxiliary benefits, such as resource flexibility, contract management and speed to
4. Benchmarking and Analysis - Benchmarking and analysis is performed
to help GPO
members better understand the marketplace and optimize their strategic sourcing
5. Networking - Most GPOs offer member companies access to the groups'
knowledge, educational events and informal networking.
Source: Corporate United (www.corporateunited.com)