Press Release Summary: ActiveX/Java applet for mass file, image & folder upload directly from browser.
Press Release Body: Image Uploader Dual is a powerful uploading solution for your sites. It enables website developers to provide their users with a user-friendly uploading interface for multiple files. The users can navigate their folders directly in their browser, select necessary files, and start uploading them in only a few clicks.
Image Uploader brief overview of features:
1. Convenient user interface:
* Drag-and-drop support. * Thumbnails for images. * Different view modes (thumbnails, list, details, icons). * Keyboard shortcuts. * Select file, delete file, rotate image, image quality meter controls located on thumbnails. * Configurable colors. * Configurable buttons appearance. * Most user interface elements that can be toggled. * Several layouts. * Native look-and-feel for different platforms including Vista. * Localization support. Translations into 9 languages are included.
2. Rich upload features:
* ZIP compression for files. * Upload of any kind of files without limitations for size or count. * Progress dialog with statistics. * Concurrent uploads of multiple files. * Save\\Load\\ file upload lists. * Auto-recovery of broken uploads. * Upload of any additional information by appending HTML form. * Configurable restrictions for file size, type, count and image dimensions.
3. Image processing features:
* Support of most popular file formats: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc. * Unlimited number of thumbnails generated per one uploaded image. * Ability to upload only resized copy of an image (optimize upload traffic). * Image rotation (automatic and manual). * Text and iwatermarks. * EXIF and IPTC fields support.
5. Platform independent:
* Compatible with most modern browsers. * Can be used with ANY server platform. * Demos for the following platforms are included: ASP.NET (C# and VB.NET), JSP, PHP, Perl, Python, ColdFusion, Ruby. * Rich documentation with detailed object reference and numerous code samples is included.
Web Site: http://www.aurigma.com/Products/ImageUploader/default.aspx?ref=cat
Contact Details: Address: 5847 S. Lawrence, Tacoma United States of America