Press Release Summary: Trip Finley, a founding partner of Diamond McCarthy Taylor Finley & Lee, LLP, currently assists us as Senior Counsel
Press Release Body: Trip Finley, Esq. has extensive experience in representing parties in a wide variety of complex financial disputes, including matters involving securities fraud, lender liability, fraudulent transfer and bankruptcy litigation. He also has extensive experience representing clients in transactional matters arising in financially distressed situations including the acquiring of assets in bankruptcy, the structuring of business transactions to reduce bankruptcy risks and the negotiation of business solutions to avoid bankruptcy.
Trip has been involved with the following matters, among others:
* Representation of a group of more than 400 Mexican nationals in connection with claims arising out of the financial collapse of the Inverworld related investment companies. He serves as lead bankruptcy counsel for the group and also serves as a member of the Ad Hoc Creditors Committee Steering Committee. Investors/creditors in these proceedings have suffered losses in excess of $350 million.
* Representation of the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Livent, Inc., producers of Broadway musicals such as Ragtime, Fosse and Phantom of the Opera, in the prosecution of an equitable subordination action against the company\'s lead lender.
* Representation of Jewel Recovery, L.P., the partnership comprised of former creditors of the Zale and Gordon bankruptcy estates, in all of its litigation matters including officer and director liability matters, fraudulent transfer litigation arising out of Zale\'s leveraged buy-out of Gordon Jewelry and various professional malpractice and negligence claims.
* Representation of the estates of two of the country\'s largest bank holding companies, MCorp and Southeast Bank, in their Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcies, respectively.
* Representation of numerous high tech companies in Austin and throughout the State of Texas. Recent projects include (1) coordinating numerous out-of-court workouts and debt restructurings, (2) assisting management in the wind-up of business affairs (whether through bankruptcy or dissolution proceedings), (3) counseling companies in the sale or purchase of assets in financial distress situations, and (4) providing litigation support for a wide variety of financial distress based problems.
Trip received his undergraduate degree, with highest honors, from the University of Texas at Austin in 1983. He received both his law degree and his M.B.A. from the University of Texas in 1986. Also, he is a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Travis County Bar Association and American Bankruptcy Institute.
Web Site: http://www.brendasegnawebmarketing.com
Contact Details: Brenda Segna 2703 Poly Drive Billings, MT 59102