Press Release Summary: Business TV Channel interviews Universal McCann social media research specialist
Press Release Body: England, UK, July 09, 2008 -- Serious buzz has grown online since the release of Wave 3, a study by Universal McCann (http://www.universalmccann.com) that focussed on social media trends. The research looked to cut through the hype, to draw real conclusions on patterns of internet usage and social media trends around the globe. So the business TV producers at yourBusinessChannel set up an interview to get the inside thinking of Tom Smith, the Research Manager at Universal McCann who led this global study.
The Wave 3 report is the third in a series produced by Universal McCann, and looks at all the latest social media trends, their evolution and gives straight up explanations of internet usage. The reports findings were based on the statistics collected from 17,000 internet users in 29 countries, giving an accurate idea of what people really do online.
yourBusinessChannel Features Editor Mark Sinclair said: "This interview was a great opportunity for us not only to get clear of all the hype talked about social media, but also to gain some real insight into what people are actually doing when they go online."
Footage from the interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRS3Nbsp0lg) will be used to produce more of the free to air and premium business advisory TV shows that yourBusinessChannel broadcasts via a global network of syndicators. The shows will be launched during this summer on www.yourbusinesschannel.com. The Wave 3 report can be downloaded from the Universal McCann website (http://www.universalmccann.com/Assets/UM%20Wave%203%20Final_20080505110444.pdf)
* You can view this item along, with other yourBusinessChannel news at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx * If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282 Press release distribution by PressReleasePoint ( http://www.pressreleasepoint.com )