Tracesmart Launch Affiliate Program
Released on: March 12, 2009, 6:09 am
Industry: Internet & Online
UK's leading online people search facility establishes a new
affiliate marketing campaign
Tracesmart, the UK's leading online people search facility continues to go from strength to strength despite the economic conditions, as the company sees year on year growth approaching 25%. Tracesmart provides a quick and easy way to search the electoral roll to conduct an address search or people search and thousands of their customers have been able to find relatives or long lost friends using the service.
This week Tracesmart will launch its new affiliate program whereby partners or affiliates will promote the company's service by way of banner advertising on their respective websites and receive commission based on sales attributed to their banner link. The aim is to attract as many websites as possible to sign up to the program to increase the company's brand awareness and drive traffic. It will, in addition, generate income for our affiliate members, as leads are converted into sales.
Matthew Hopkins, Tracesmart's Internet Marketing Executive and Affiliate Manager commented, This affiliate program is an important development for our people search, address search and electoral roll search facilities. This project will help deliver my key objectives over the next twelve months and we are hopeful of witnessing further sales growth from our online people search service."
Hopkins added, "Following exhaustive research, online marketing company, Deal Group Media or 'DGM' were chosen to deliver and administer the project on our behalf. DGM is probably the UK's most experienced affiliate network, specialising in affiliate and search engine marketing. It's important to get the right partnership in place to manage such a key program as this."
The internet has become a far bigger proposition nowadays, becoming a key consumer authority, a means of discovery, research, reference, discussion and help. For many, the internet is now the first port of call for many activities including people searching and genealogy and Tracesmart are proactively tapping into it.
Affiliate marketing has become an essential channel for driving customer growth. As broadband penetration and consumer online spending continues to rise, so does the importance of a successful affiliate program. The online sector is changing dramatically as traditional TV and radio revenue declines. The online medium is taking the lead as a new generation of consumer is emerging, influencing the significance of affiliate marketing.
Owen Roberts, Tracesmart's Communications Manager stated, "We are confident that the affiliate program will significantly add value, to help promote our services, generate brand awareness, and increase traffic to our online people search facility, and ultimately boost sales. It's an exciting period for us at the moment."
Notes to Editors
- Tracesmart Ltd - Since the launch of its website in 2004, Cardiff based Tracesmart has established itself as one of the UK's leading providers of online people tracing tools. www.tracesmart.co.uk combines state of the art search technology with an extensive collection of consumer data, providing one of the most powerful and successful systems to trace people.
- Matthew Hopkins has been working within the field of Internet Marketing since 2002. He is currently responsible for driving high volumes of traffic to the Tracesmart website through SEO, PPC and Social Networking. Matthew has now taken on further responsibility as the Tracesmart Affiliate Manager.
- Owen Roberts has worked in the creative, advertising and communications industries for over 25 years and is the voice of Tracesmart. Heading up the communications team, he raises the public awareness of the company through various media driven PR campaigns.
- Contact: Owen Roberts - Communications Manager
- Tracesmart Ltd
- 2 Sovereign Quay
- Havannah Street
- CF10 5SF
- Tel: 029 2047 4114
- Mobile: 07775 700 480
- Email: email@example.com
- Images available on request.