Small businesses can now get feature-loaded in-house payroll software, ezPaycheck 2010 from halfpricesoft.com, that is easy to use even for people with no accounting background. This in-house payroll software run on users' own computers offers more efficiency, security and control than other payroll options for much greater cost savings.
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Mark Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll software, so we include them as members of our design team."
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll software because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
ezPaycheck 2010's interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
Main features of ezPaycheck in-house payroll software include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print forms W2s, W3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
With license keys starting at only $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2010 is an affordable accounting payroll and check printing software solution for any businessóno matter how small the business is. ezPaycheck 2010 also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses.
Business owners and managers can try ezPaycheck 2010 in-house payroll software without cost or obligation to ensure they like the software and that it meets their needs before purchasing it. The latest version of the software can be downloaded for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp. This is the complete software with all included features, except check printing, available for a full 30-day trial. Purchase of a license key unlocks the software for complete, unlimited use.
The download package includes a sample database so small business owners and managers can begin testing features and functions immediately, instead of wasting time entering data. Customers can ensure their satisfaction with ezPaycheck before they buy.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software , please visit
About halfpricesoft.com Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.