Wordle Is New To Android, The iTunes Word Game Hit, And Is Available In Over 10 App Stores Worldwide
Released on: May 16, 2011, 5:40 pm
Internet & Online,
GeniusWave announces Wordle for Android. The word play
anagram game, is now available in over 10 Android App Stores Worldwide.
The highly popular iTunes app brings the exciting and fast pace game
that you can play solo or with a team, in three or thirty minutes to
Android devices. The new version also enhances the 3500 puzzles and
built in dictionary, making it even easier to pickup, play and learn.
A great family game for both kids and adults, this anagram game comes
with different levels and is quick to learn and play. Kids and adults
alike build vocabulary, improve spelling and have some competitive fun
along the way. Watch out, the challenge can be so addictive. Simply
combine six letters on a shelf to make as many words as a player can
build in three minutes.
“With the growth in popular of Android devices, we have had a lot of requests to
bring the popular app to Android,” says Greg Dierickse, Founder and CMO at
GeniusWave. Greg also adds, “We love the early reaction from our Android users,
especially ones where Moms and kids have commented that is a much better use of
time, than playing games where you destroy zombies, bunnies or birds. “Not only did
we bring it Android we want to put the app in multiple stores, including stores
worldwide. A worldwide availability also helps kids and adults learning English as
a second language have access to a fun way to improve their vocabulary”, says Erwin
Chiong, Founder and CTO at GeniusWave.
The key features of the game that users have fallen in love with:
Building a vocabulary is fun:
• Play 3500 puzzles and tens of thousands of words to help you build your vocabulary
• View definitions of words you are not familiar with
• Play for 3 minutes, 30 minutes or whenever a player has a spare moment. Games are
saved automatically upon exiting or receiving a call
Instant family game or high score competition:
• Team up and play a fast round where ever players are: in the car, at a restaurant,
or waiting in line
• Compete against online high scores, or share scores with Facebook friends
• Mix it up – play games that exercises the brain, not just destroying things.
Wordplay gives a mental workout, builds vocabulary and helps achieve learning goals.
Kids can work on spelling lists or those learning English as a second language, can
enhance their studies.
A mobile challenge:
• Built for mobile wordplay, players can easily play on the go, uses 3 or 30 minutes
• For people who like Sudoko, Soltaire, or Scabble, you’ll love how easy it is to
squeeze a game in
• Don’t leave home without it, “I'm addicted, there's nothing quite like the speed
and excitement of a good, frenetic round of Wordle. I don't leave my house without
it” Heather R, Danville, CA.
GeniusWave is a mobile application publisher, providing marketing and publishing
services to help developers bring their app to market, including Android, iPad,
iPhones, and other devices. GeniusWave services help developers target their
customers, connect with them and raise awareness through high impact marketing. The
result is breakthrough revenues for the developer. GeniusWave is located in
Pleasanton California, Shanghai China, and the Philippines. www.geniuswave.com
Contact Details: www.geniuswave.com/wordle
4900 Hopyard Road, Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Back to previous page
Submit your press release