Silicon Valley, CA, 2017-May-31 — /EPR Network/ — Innovaccer Inc., one of the fastest growing Silicon Valley-based healthcare analytics company, plans to introduce its transformational Big data solutions that enable payer organizations to coordinate care, optimize network performance and manage beneficiaries at AHIP 2017.
With a shift towards value-based care and the advent of Big data, Health IT now has the capacity to deal with structured and unstructured datasets, from whose insights, care teams have been able to reduce cost and yield improved outcomes. Amidst these transitions from fee-for-service, Innovaccer has developed healthcare analytics solutions to augment the value-based care delivery process for care teams by providing efficient data-driven solutions for driving better clinical outcomes.
Key components of the solution include:
- Clinical and Claims Integration – Integration of clinical, claims and administrative data to augment auditing capabilities for commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare claims.
- Network & Cost Optimization Analytics – Detailed view of projected trends, risks and opportunities to enable proactive monitoring of network’s financial and operational performance.
- Health Plan Regulatory Reporting – Dashboards and reports to assist healthcare organizations with data optimization for performance assessment and regulatory compliance using industry standard metrics like HEDIS, P4P, Star Ratings, etc.
- Care Management – AI-assisted Care Management to reduce costs, coordinate care and manage reimbursement risks via integrated records, optimization, evidence-based guidelines, and targeted preemptive interventions for beneficiaries.
- Provider Engagement – Data-driven insights to profile provider performance, identify outliers, and to realign and communicate, goals and benchmarks.
- Population Health Management: Drilled down view of all attributed beneficiaries to track the care processes and address any possible gaps in care.
“Our solution provides a flexible, single-source solution as an alternative to all terminology management solutions that empower providers and payers to prioritize and streamline interoperability and to leverage Big data and generated actionable insights across the healthcare ecosystem,” said Kanav Hasija, Cofounder & CTO at Innovaccer. “We are very excited about our new solution and optimistic that it will help payers in making smarter decisions and overcome challenges they might be facing in the evolving regulatory requirements and quality measure reporting,” he continues.
These solutions are in line with Innovaccer’s holistic value-based care solutions, including data integration, population health management, quality reporting, care management, referral management, and patient engagement. The introduction of payer solutions will advance Innovaccer’s vision of deep-diving into data and leverage unique insights to succeed in a value-based era. It’ll be an Artificially Intelligent solution and Innovaccer will be offering it as ‘Buy-what-you-need model’ so that payers can have the precise solution they desire.
Innovaccer will be demonstrating their big data solutions at America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Institute & Expo 2017, to be held in Austin, Texas from June 7th to June 9th.
Learn more about Innovaccer’s product offerings here: http://www.innovaccer.com/health-plans
Innovaccer Inc is a Silicon Valley-headquartered, Healthcare analytics company easing care teams’ transition to Value-based Reimbursements. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic value-based reimbursement goals based on the key insights and predictions from their data. Its proprietary product Datashop enables provider organizations to use data as a source of innovation and has been deployed across 15 countries at academic institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, El Paso HIE, Sonic Healthsystems, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Wolters Kluwers.
For more information, please visit innovaccer.com or follow us on Twitter @innovaccer.