Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2022” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market
Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing is the translation of human movement or gesture through various mathematical algorithms via computing device and facilitates a person to interact with the machine without using mechanical devices, as input mechanism to perform desired actions in a system. The technology is used to measure the human gestures such as movement of fingers, hands, head, arms or an entire body. Gesture recognition methods have enhanced the usability of various devices and have resulted in the advancement of several innovative applications in various end-use industries. The Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market is expected to grow at a rapid pace in most of the regions of the world due to a growing number of acquisitions and the focus of players towards incorporating gesture recognition & touchless technology in their products. The growing demand of the virtual market and other stimulation products is creating a huge market potential for gesture recognition products.
The global competitors in gesture recognition sector are Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S), Apple Inc. (U.S), Iris guard (Jordan), Qualcomm Inc.(U.S), Prime Sense Limited (Isreal), Omron Corporation (Japan), SoftKinetic (Belgium), Texas Instruments (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany) and others.
- Segmentation by Technology: Sensors (infrared, capacitive, ultrasonic & resistive), 2D, 3D among others.
- Segmentation by Products: Touch based gesture recognition and Touch-less gesture recognition. Touch-less gesture recognition comprises of Touch-less Sanitary Equipment and Touch-less Biometric
- Segmentation by Application Areas: Entertainment, consumer electronics, healthcare, hospitality, retail industry, automobile, aerospace, defense and SME organizations among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1270
Study Objectives of Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market.
- In August 2016, OMRON Launches New Image Sensing Unit for IoT
- In May 2016, IrisGuard’s NEW Disruptive EyePay POS Terminal Sets its Sights on the World’s Retail Market.
- In April 2015, Apple released the new update on 3D gesture control and hand tracking technology, which describes technology which can analyze hand motions and pass the data through to the PC as an interfacing method.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312