Agnes Valentine And Leading Retailer 3 Suisses Launch Exclusive Swimsuits Collaboration For Summer 2012
Released on: November 28, 2011, 1:28 pm
Apparel & Fashion
November 28, 2011 -
London based Agnes Valentine has been invited by the leading French retailer 3 Suisses
to design two exclusive swimsuits for its summer 2012 season.
3 Suisses (whose most recent collaborations include Karl Lagerfeld, Alexandre Vauthier,
Jonathan Saunders and Richard Nicoll) is present in 30 countries through online sales
attracting 9 million unique visitors per month, and a catalogue issued in excess of 6
million copies each season.
The two swimsuits issued from this collaboration share some classic features that make
Agnes Valentine a must-have addition to discerning wardrobes. Clean lines and graphic
combinations reveal a bold yet structured silhouette, for a “practical chic” look.
The swimsuits come in black and bright emerald and are priced from 60 euros. They will
be available from December 2011 in the 3 Suisses catalogue, and at www.3suisses.fr
About Agnes Valentine
• Agnes Valentine is a luxe contemporary swimwear label launched in fall 2009 by
Agnès Cushnie, with a commitment to pushing the boundaries of swimwear.
• Her work has been featured internationally and was recently listed as one of the “Best 30 Swimsuits” by Vogue UK (June 2011).
• Agnes Valentine’s women and children ranges are currently stocked in European
retail outlets and available on the company’s website.
For more information please contact:
About 3 Suisses
• Present in more than 30 countries
largest e-merchant in France
• 9 million unique visitors per month
• 6 million catalogues distributed each season
Back to previous page
Submit your press release