Albany, US, 2017-Oct-13 — /EPR Network/ — To Understand the Pharmaceutical Industry Status worldwide, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the latest Forecast report titled “Future of the Thailand Defense Industry Market Forecasts 2022”, to its vast database. The Future of the Thailand Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request For Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1343263
This report offers detailed analysis of the Thailand defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Thailand defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Thailand defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porters Five Force analysis of the Thailand defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Thailand defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
– The Thailand government has been steadily increasing its defense budget 2015 – 2017. Defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 1.11% over 2013-2017. The country allocated US$5.9 billion to its defense sector in 2013, which increased to US$6.2 billion in 2017. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, owing to the government’s well-defined military modernization plans to better equip its armed forces.
– Revenue expenditure allocation decreased from 57.2% in 2013 to 55.6% in 2017. Conversely, the country’s capital expenditure declined from 42.8% to 44.4% during the historic period. Over the forecast period, Bangladesh is expected to allocate an average of 45.1% of its defense budget to capital expenditure, while the remainder will be assigned to revenue expenditure.
– The MoD is expected to invest in acquisition of main battle tanks, diesel engine submarine and military IT networking.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Thailand defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Thailand defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porters Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Enquire About This Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1343263
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of defense and security market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,