Albany, US, 2017-Oct-19 — /EPR Network/ — “The Insurance Industry in Zimbabwe, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021″ added by Market Research HUB report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1347574
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Zimbabwean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics ‘The Insurance Industry in Zimbabwe, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Zimbabwean insurance industry, including:
– The Zimbabwean insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
– A comprehensive overview of Zimbabwean economy and demographics
– The detailed competitive landscape in the Zimbabwean insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Zimbabwean insurance industry
– Detailed regulatory policies of the Zimbabwean insurance industry
– Analysis of natural hazards in Zimbabwean insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Zimbabwe:
– It provides historical values for the Zimbabwean insurance industry for the reports 20122016 review period, and projected figures for the 20162021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Zimbabwean insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
– It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels in Zimbabwe.
– It profiles the top insurance companies in Zimbabwe and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Zimbabwean insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
– Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Zimbabwean insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– On June 16, 2017, the Insurance and Pensions Commission (IPEC) introduced microinsurance regulation.
– In 2017, First Mutual Health (FMHC) launched a mobile app to manage their insurance portfolio online. The app also enables the online purchase of insurance products from the company
– FBC Insurance has adopted SSPs digital insurance technology in order to operate more efficiently and remain compliant with the stringent Zimbabwean regulatory environment.
– In March 2016, IPEC increased registration fees and levies for insurance companies and pension funds.
– In 2016, Old Mutual Life, in partnership with Blue Marble Microinsurance, launched a drought insurance product providing insurance against seasonal droughts.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
4.1 Industry Indicators
4.1.1 Gross written premium
4.1.3 Assets and investments
5 Life Insurance Outlook
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
5.2 Group Life Insurance
5.2.1 Gross written premium
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6.1 Property Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
6.2 Motor Insurance
6.2.1 Gross written premium
Enquire about this Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1347574
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/